Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
ME!! Full ack on 4.1.08
Oh god, that puts my theory right thru the window then!!
mo x
Old Mar 1st 2008, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by vickie
Ladies and Gents! The news is that late yesterday afternoon we received an e-mail from our agent to say we've got full ack!

Come on Case Officers where are you?!

Vickie X
Great news Vickie
Jus gotta join the que for a CO now, yawn... !!

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi everyone! Just out of interest has anyone been waiting more than 6 weeks from full ack to get case officer?? Looking thru Augusts timeline and its hard to make head nor tail of it! Just wondering really how long to CO from full ack??

How impatient am i??

Mo x
We had full ack 13th Jan... maybe we'll get one on Monday- wouldn't THAT be GREAT?!! x
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning

CONGRATS auntie joanne - lucky sister of yours with only 3 hours

... i so don't like waiting

Irish girl i like your suggestion alot - roll on the CO and then VERY SOON the golden ticket!!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
10lb 8oz Double ouch!
one hour 40 mins with my second

Joanne

STREWTH COBBER!!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

ME!! Full ack on 4.1.08
Hi, Have you sent your meds and Pcc?, If so I bet you wont know you have a case officer?, its a good bet that you have one already from your FRN and you may probably go to visa grant.

We have just got the meds to do now, although we are trying to get new PCC's (submitted PCC's once we had full ack but they expire in October).............Im thinking now that anyone who has sent everything in will not even know they have a case officer. We are expecting a CO notification because we have not sent meds yet, but alot of you will probably go straight to grant....................the closer you get, the more stressful it is eh!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Oh god, that puts my theory right thru the window then!!
mo x
I like a good theory, though!! Don't stop!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Hi, Have you sent your meds and Pcc?, If so I bet you wont know you have a case officer?, its a good bet that you have one already from your FRN and you may probably go to visa grant.

We have just got the meds to do now, although we are trying to get new PCC's (submitted PCC's once we had full ack but they expire in October).............Im thinking now that anyone who has sent everything in will not even know they have a case officer. We are expecting a CO notification because we have not sent meds yet, but alot of you will probably go straight to grant....................the closer you get, the more stressful it is eh!
Waiting for PCCs (must be 40 days by now???) and Meds on 11 March Reflecting on the above, I think I better send meds by courier!!!! (getting addicted to "saddies" ) Apparently, I have to organise this myself - doc won't do it. Just send by DHL or someone??

I have been following this thread closely - thanks for being there, everyone!!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:42 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for PCCs (must be 40 days by now???) and Meds on 11 March Reflecting on the above, I think I better send meds by courier!!!! (getting addicted to "saddies" ) Apparently, I have to organise this myself - doc won't do it. Just send by DHL or someone??

I have been following this thread closely - thanks for being there, everyone!!!
we paid our doctor the DHL courier fee to send the documents direct once he had finished them
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone! Just out of interest has anyone been waiting more than 6 weeks from full ack to get case officer?? Looking thru Augusts timeline and its hard to make head nor tail of it! Just wondering really how long to CO from full ack??

How impatient am i??

Mo x
full ack on 25/01. Don't know if we have a CO or not as front loaded. If we get one it will mean something is wrong with the application or there is missing info. Though the longer it goes without hearing something the more I get cold feet
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:35 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TMRE
full ack on 25/01. Don't know if we have a CO or not as front loaded. If we get one it will mean something is wrong with the application or there is missing info. Though the longer it goes without hearing something the more I get cold feet
I went from
"moron - your credit card doesnt work"
to
"here's your case officer, get us your meds & pccs" in 6 weeks.

I dont think I got a full ack.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TMRE
TMRE, You will probably go straight to visa grant I would imagine, We lodged on the same date so when we get our CO its a good bet that your file is being assesed at the same time so good luck!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:41 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

STREWTH COBBER!!!
lol my sn was 10lb 4oz in back to back postion absolute agony ended up c section as the cord was infront of his head. He came out holding it in his hand lol i was like the side of a house
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Ooooh thats another big baby!! my son was back to back postion AGONY but only weighed 7lb 13oz, it was christmas day and i wouldnt leave the house til our daughter had opened all her presents off santa and coz she played with each one for a while after opening i didnt get to leave the house til afternoon, got to hospital, sat down, waters went and half hour later was holding the best christmas pressie ever
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
lol my sn was 10lb 4oz in back to back postion absolute agony ended up c section as the cord was infront of his head. He came out holding it in his hand lol i was like the side of a house

painfull!!

my 10lb 8oz son was proberbly something to do with my husband being a
12lb 'er my poor mother-in-law! i too was massive - maternity chlothes were even too tight, oh and he was born 9 days early and a natural birth!

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

TMRE, You will probably go straight to visa grant I would imagine, We lodged on the same date so when we get our CO its a good bet that your file is being assesed at the same time so good luck!
Theres a nice bottle of Lanson Black label champagne sitting in my fridge ( half price in Tesco so I got 2) just waiting for babyboo to get her CO . Can be sent to OZ free of charge (just in case there are any "partial to a drop or 2" CO's who happen to be looking at this thread )

New week soon, hope that those who are waiting for full ack get it and some visa's are granted. Seemed to be very quiet last week, maybe they will get a bit of a spurt on this week and get us whinging poms out of their hair (pretty please with a cherry on top).

Good luck everyone and fingers crossed for the March rollercoaster ride

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.