AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:04 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Evening people. Can anyone tell me where this new facebook group is for us lot? Is it specifically for Augustees or general British Expats? There are quite a lot of ex pat groups but i couldnt find a new one. Thanks, Bobbie XX
Hi Bobbie

If you add me to your facebook - Mary Richardson, London Network (Green pixie/fairy) I will invite you to facebook Augustees/Expats group. I'm not too sure how to add links on here.

Mary

Last edited by mr.benn; Feb 29th 2008 at 12:10 pm. Reason: typo
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi I'm new to Facebook. I have just requested you as a friend

Joanne x
Old Feb 29th 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mo33
Oh my God, got our full ack!! In work at the mo! Thank God for that..........good luck to everyone else waiting. Now onto the Co waiting list!!

Mo x
Excellent news Mo, massive relief isn't it?? welcome to the next wait

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

Well done MO, our correspondance today from ASPC was probably going to be a full ack, but instead they are saying that we have not sent Paul Skills assessment and if we don's email it by 3 March they will return our application as Skills Invalid. We sent everything we have, so gods knows what we will do now.

I feel like curling up and crying, I cannot contact anyone because they are all closed in AUS.

Thanks Claire x
You WILL be ok Claire, give them a call tonight and eveything will be sorted. I've read other replies from peeps on here and tend to agree with them. Have you tried contacting George Lombard, he's one of the agents who post's on here and could be able to help you a little. Good luck x
Old Feb 29th 2008, 1:26 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Hi Bobbie

If you add me to your facebook - Mary Richardson, London Network (Green pixie/fairy) I will invite you to facebook Augustees/Expats group. I'm not too sure how to add links on here.

Mary
hi sent u a message on facebook, whats the name of the expat group?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by carolinemaria

Hi Bex, glad I know what you mean about a second home. I should switch off as i'm at work and not getting anything done, but I perfer to talk to you guys.
xx me too xx

Hi guys, we had our medicals today- all was well- although my big daft hubby got all scared at the needle and went all wobbly- bless!!!

Hi Carolinemarina,

Thanks for that, I would go nuts if I couldn't vent my frustrations on you guys!

Also adding to the threads I read earlier about being brave having not visited Aus before you go, there is nothing to be brave about Australia is a truely wonderful place to go the worst thing is the monotonous flight to get there.

We had the pleasure of going over 3 years ago, so we know what to expect and did a bit of a reccie whilst over. We also have family there. I just hope we will be sucessful.

Thanks Claire x
You will be successful honey xxx I can feel it..!!!

Originally Posted by Bobbie
Evening people. Can anyone tell me where this new facebook group is for us lot? Is it specifically for Augustees or general British Expats? There are quite a lot of ex pat groups but i couldnt find a new one. Thanks, Bobbie XX
Hi- guilty! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7574304769 !!

Originally Posted by mo33
Oh my God, got our full ack!! In work at the mo! Thank God for that..........good luck to everyone else waiting. Now onto the Co waiting list!!

Mo x
Fantastic Mo! Well Done!!

Bex xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Hi Guys,

Well done MO, our correspondance today from ASPC was probably going to be a full ack, but instead they are saying that we have not sent Paul Skills assessment and if we don's email it by 3 March they will return our application as Skills Invalid. We sent everything we have, so gods knows what we will do now.

I feel like curling up and crying, I cannot contact anyone because they are all closed in AUS.

Thanks Claire x
OMG that's awful! We just sent the TRA letter with the number on it- we didn't get anything else..?! Can you contact TRA direct for a copy maybe..? It must have got lost with them if you've sent everything. Good luck babes

Bex xx
Old Feb 29th 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys,

Thanks Claire x
So sorry to hear about your news - just what you need. Try to keep positive as it will only be a small hiccup and will sort itself out.

Well done Mo on your full ack
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:18 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the website for august timeline
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

There you go
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07

joanne x
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:28 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
thanks Joanne.......got to update myself, its been soooooo long since we visited the site

we got our file number today, full ack and all that

phew......nearly there
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations Dinner Dash. Nice to hear good news this week
Has been very quiet.

Joanne x

Last edited by Lee and Joanne; Feb 29th 2008 at 4:36 pm.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bextaroota
xx me too xx

Hi guys, we had our medicals today- all was well- although my big daft hubby got all scared at the needle and went all wobbly- bless!!!

You will be successful honey xxx I can feel it..!!!

Hi- guilty! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7574304769 !!

Fantastic Mo! Well Done!!

Bex xx
Hi just to say hope you don't mind but I added myself to the the facebook network hope to chat soon! x
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

well people, thats another week over.

lets hope for lots of good news next week.

so much for no alchahol this weekend. i've opened a bottle already!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hairart
well people, thats another week over.

lets hope for lots of good news next week.

so much for no alchahol this weekend. i've opened a bottle already!
Hi hairart, I think i'll join you in the opening of a bottle. Had someone interested in our house today (asking us to drop it by £25,000!!!!!!!) Don't think so, not even got CO or done meds and pcc's so we're not desperate yet!

Claire i'm sure all will work out. George Lombard is our agent and did a FANTASTIC job sorting out our TRA (and with some speed) to - it may be worth contacting him as previously suggested.

Caroline (sending good luck to everyone) x
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Evening My Lovelies,

Firstly I have emailed and faxed a copy of the TRA letter today, which we did have and absolutely did send with our application as Paul sent a copy of everything that was sent for the TRA with all the paperwork our pack must of been 1.5 inches thick.

Secondly been to the Cardiologist today, Paul's heart sometimes has extra beats, its basically the electrics in the heart and is quite common and more often than not totally benign, when he examined him and checked his pulse it was doing it then but he was anxious (bless him), the ECG was normal, and consultant is pretty certain it's nothing he is gonna do a report for today to the panel doctor but he will follow it through with a 24 hour heart monitoring session and heart scan just to be on the safe side, so Paul should get an appointment for about 2-3 weeks time (get this the consultant is doing all the other tests on NHS as we have no private insurance) and he will do a second report for the panel doctor reporting his findings and he assured us he see no reason why a visa is not granted, so that was good. You should of seen the Docs face light up when I paid him his £150 consult fee in cash.

So all in all not a bad appointment, but it will be a few weeks before all our med stuff is ready to go. We will probably be still waiting on a CO anyway!!

If the TRA letter gets to the nice man at ASPC I bloody well expect my FULL ACK first thing Monday.

Thanks for listening, you lot are fab and I cannot wait for the opportunity to one day meet you.

Claire XX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.