April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old May 6th 2010, 4:22 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by bluesky12
Hi all,

There is change about submission of evidence of English on 30th April. Applicants must submit the evidence within 28 days after application submission. Is it also applicable for secondary applicant? I applied on 25th April. Does it applicable for me?

Thanks.
That change was only for main applicants.
Old May 6th 2010, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Elena
Are there any April applicants who got Co?
My status just changed to application being processed further on 21st April. I just was curios about your progress on your application.
Elena, "application being processed further" does not mean that you have a CO now or your application will be expedited. It only means that someone has just looked into your file, perhaps because you have made a query or some other reason. When you see some or all of the documents have changed status to "met", you know for sure you have a CO and unless futher documents are requested, you are likely get a grant letter in following 3 days. State sponsored visas are processed much quicker than you think and I suggest you frontload your medicals and PCCs right away.
Old May 6th 2010, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by venkiiz
Hi

I have submitted my online application on 24th April 2010. I have started uploading all the documents. When I go through my application copy I found that my Nominated Occupation is "Computing Professionals - Computer Systems Auditor" where as I have selected "Computing Professionals - Applications and Analyst Programmer".

Is there any way I could verify and change this again ? I am really worried about this wrong information on the application.
A CO is still not assigned for my application

Any advice ???

Regards

Venki
This is not unusual, DIAC's online system sometimes messes things up. It happened to me as well. Once submitted, you can not make any changes to applications. There is an online system to submit post-lodgement complains on DIAC website. Just register your issue right now and when the CO is assigned, he/she will take it into account while assessing your file. I did the same and got my visa without any difficulty!
Old May 6th 2010, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Elena is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by caliburn
Elena, "application being processed further" does not mean that you have a CO now or your application will be expedited. It only means that someone has just looked into your file, perhaps because you have made a query or some other reason. When you see some or all of the documents have changed status to "met", you know for sure you have a CO and unless futher documents are requested, you are likely get a grant letter in following 3 days. State sponsored visas are processed much quicker than you think and I suggest you frontload your medicals and PCCs right away.
Thank you very much for your insight on my matter. Yes indeed ABPF does not mean I have a CO, but I was just wondering if anyone got one. I send them a PLE to let them know that my occupation is on the CSL, and maybe that is why they looked into my file, although I received a confirmation email regarding my enquiry just on 5th May.
I hope so much that you are right when you say that state sponsored visas are processed quick, but after I saw their announcement on 3rd May, that DIAC will focus on application that are more complex and on the integrity of the GSM caseload, I am not so sure about that. Here is the link about the changes.
http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agen...sm-changes.pdf

Any way I did apply for FBI check, given the fact that it takes so long to get the results, but I didn't undergo for medicals.

Have a good one
Old May 6th 2010, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

WITH REF. to meds and police checks, i was under the impression you wait until requested by your assigned co until you get them. is this not the case?
Old May 6th 2010, 4:42 pm
Viktor

viktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by vivekjaiswal
application date 27/04...upload in progress
need to know for online application do i need to go thru medical test and upload documents now or wait for instruction from CO (once he gets assigned),same for PCC.
can anyone please clear the doubt as mentioned above for an online application
Old May 6th 2010, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

If you have applied for an offshore GSM visa, your case officer will contact you when you need to undertake health and character checks.

the above is what is written on my e-mail from the diac upon application.
Old May 6th 2010, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Any way I did apply for FBI check, given the fact that it takes so long to get the results, but I didn't undergo for medicals.

Have a good one
Hi Elena,

FBI checks are talking long time to process. But once CO is assigned and you receive a letter from CO requesting PCC, send FBI an email with the letter from CO as an attachment, and request them to expedite your case. It worked for me.
Old May 6th 2010, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Hi Elena,

FBI checks are talking long time to process. But once CO is assigned and you receive a letter from CO requesting PCC, send FBI an email with the letter from CO as an attachment, and request them to expedite your case. It worked for me.
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will do the same if it's going to be necessary.
Old May 6th 2010, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by johnb1
WITH REF. to meds and police checks, i was under the impression you wait until requested by your assigned co until you get them. is this not the case?
Hi John, yes you should wait. There is a chance that they may expire before your visa is granted.
Old May 6th 2010, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

agiledev is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much for your insight on my matter. Yes indeed ABPF does not mean I have a CO, but I was just wondering if anyone got one. I send them a PLE to let them know that my occupation is on the CSL, and maybe that is why they looked into my file, although I received a confirmation email regarding my enquiry just on 5th May.
I hope so much that you are right when you say that state sponsored visas are processed quick, but after I saw their announcement on 3rd May, that DIAC will focus on application that are more complex and on the integrity of the GSM caseload, I am not so sure about that. Here is the link about the changes.
http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agen...sm-changes.pdf

Have a good one

Hi Elena,

When did you apply?
My case was exactly showing like yours (ABPF), I have also applied for FBI like you as it takes long time to get one.
Hopefully we can get the CO soon.

Cheers,
AgileDev
GSM 176 (Victoria SS - CSL), applied: 26 April 2010, uploading more docs..
Old May 7th 2010, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Hi AgileDev,
I lodged my application on 15th April. I am on 176 visa but for WA and CSL too, as it shows in my signature. It seems like we have very similar cases, so good luck to you.
Are you appling from the US or you've just been here before?
Old May 7th 2010, 4:39 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wilson01
Hi John, yes you should wait. There is a chance that they may expire before your visa is granted.
Hi

I applied on 21 April, i have TRN and uploading documents, i also got email from "Skill Matching database" but i did not get any confirmation email from the departments, i have raised PLE but no reply, Is there any email address to contact them? I just want to know have they received my application? What documents i should upload right now?
Old May 7th 2010, 4:46 am
Just Joined

agiledev is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi AgileDev,
I lodged my application on 15th April. I am on 176 visa but for WA and CSL too, as it shows in my signature. It seems like we have very similar cases, so good luck to you.
Are you appling from the US or you've just been here before?
Hi Elena,
I am applying from the USA, and currently working on H1B visa.
But, my 6 years limit is about to expired so I will be leaving US shortly.

What about you? Are you currently in the US? Hopefully you will get the CO soon.

Cheers,
AgileDev
Old May 7th 2010, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../whats-new.htm

suspended applications!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.