April 2010 Visa Applicants

Old Apr 15th 2010, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Elena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default April 2010 Visa Applicants

I have been looking for a topic with this title but I didn't find any. I was very surprised, since it's the 15 th of the month and nobody open a thread with April applicants.
Any way, I want to share with you my timeline. We applied today, 15 April 2010 for GSM 176 visa, online, WA sponsorship, nomitated occupation- Accountant.
I hope there will be other applicants who'll join me here on this thread.

May God help us in our journey to Australia.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:22 am
Just Joined

hossein is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Elena
I have been looking for a topic with this title but I didn't find any. I was very surprised, since it's the 15 th of the month and nobody open a thread with April applicants.
Any way, I want to share with you my timeline. We applied today, 15 April 2010 for GSM 176 visa, online, WA sponsorship, nomitated occupation- Accountant.

I have submitted my application around 20 April 2010 for 175 visa as civil engineer.

I recieved one response from case officer requesting some information.
I am currently in Aus with a student visa, so my case may be different.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

Originally Posted by hossein
I have submitted my application around 20 April 2010 for 175 visa as civil engineer.

I recieved one response from case officer requesting some information.
I am currently in Aus with a student visa, so my case may be different.
Mate ! are you on drugs or have been watching Dr. Who, Back to Future, too much ........
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Si T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to allSi T is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JoeBlogsOfOz
Mate ! are you on drugs or have been watching Dr. Who, Back to Future, too much ........
Haven't you heard of the new time zones. Its in all three political party manifesto's for the general election. pfft.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

Hi Elena, good to hear. How did you get WA sponsorship.....did you have 7 in each of the four modules of IELTS, and did you have to show any proof of funds?
Old Apr 15th 2010, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

cs259cr is on a distinguished road
Default hi

hi all, congrats on the jobs. I have just found out that my interview was successful for a job in perth so will be sending off for my sponsored visa as soon as my new employers get back to me.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

I am glad to hear from all of you guys. cs259cr, congratulation for the job you got in Perth, that is where we are heading too
I applied for WA sponsorship in July 2009 and I received it in February 2010, so it's been 7 months of waiting. I also got 7 in all four components on IELTS testing, so I am on the CSL. I did not have to show any proof of funds.
Do you guys know what is the approximate waiting time for 176 visa? Do you think we should do the PCC and Medicals, or wait to be asked for them?

Thank you.

Last edited by Elena; Apr 15th 2010 at 4:35 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Yes indeed it was a long wait, and I hope it is going to be worth it.
Thanks for your advice regarding my PCC and Medicals. If CO is allocated so fast, will be waiting for them to do the first step.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 12:08 am
Just Joined

hossein is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes indeed it was a long wait, and I hope it is going to be worth it.
Thanks for your advice regarding my PCC and Medicals. If CO is allocated so fast, will be waiting for them to do the first step.
sorry guys...i have submitted my application on 20 Feb 2010 not 20 April....
:-))))
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

cs259cr is on a distinguished road

Hi all, i spoke to a guy at the recent health expo and he said that sponsored visas are taking approx 5 months for health professionals, I dont know how long you have to wait for other professions, i suppose it depends how in demand your job is. good luck all x
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:44 am
Just Joined

Alireza 5510 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I lodged my online application for subclass 175 today. The application status says forms 160EH and 26EH for medical examination are required. Does this mean I have to undergo the medical tests now or I should wait until the case officer notifies me?
Old Apr 17th 2010, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alireza 5510
Hi guys,

I lodged my online application for subclass 175 today. The application status says forms 160EH and 26EH for medical examination are required. Does this mean I have to undergo the medical tests now or I should wait until the case officer notifies me?
Hey, welcome to the club. Could you tell us what is your nominated occupation?
Usually, people wait until the case officer asks for medicals, but it is up to you to undergo the medical tests sooner.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Alireza 5510 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, welcome to the club. Could you tell us what is your nominated occupation?
Usually, people wait until the case officer asks for medicals, but it is up to you to undergo the medical tests sooner.
Hey, my nominated occupation is "Electronics Engineer".
Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

double00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hossein
sorry guys...i have submitted my application on 20 Feb 2010 not 20 April....
:-))))
Hahahaha!! you had everyone's head spinning!!
Old Apr 19th 2010, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

mimiltonme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, I also applied for 176 state sponsored (SA) visa on 8th april. File uploading almost done. Anyone of april applicant got CO...

One question, do i need to upload the confirmation mail from SA about sponsorship. As in online status page its showing "evidence of state sponsorship require". Although i know that SA has already sent my form-1100 (confirmation of SS) to DIAC but not sure whether DIAC got it or now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.