April 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

No news with regrds to co, however we have just had some great news. Postman just delivered our spanish police reports been waiting 3 months for them. If we hadnt been able to get them diac would apply but could have taken months from getting co. At least now we have them in our hands and once we have co nothing should hold process up. Im well chuffed
Old Aug 31st 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nessyp
No news with regrds to co, however we have just had some great news. Postman just delivered our spanish police reports been waiting 3 months for them. If we hadnt been able to get them diac would apply but could have taken months from getting co. At least now we have them in our hands and once we have co nothing should hold process up. Im well chuffed

YAY at last some good news This place seems awfully quiet of late
Old Aug 31st 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Hi There to you all,

Can anyone help?

My partner Dave (Plumber) was convicted of Drink Driving in 1999, he was fined and banned for 12 months....Nothing since. I mentioned this to our agents when we first applied back in Sept 06, also detailed this DD offence
right from the start on all of the original documents we all have to fill out...Ohhhh the paperwork. Obviously this has shown on his Police report.

The agency say it will not be a problem and That I must stop worrying. Just bumped into an old friend who was asking about Aus....Told him about the DD stuff, he said that you get refused entry to Aus with a few parking tickets????Is he taking the P**S, Am I worrying about nothing...

Juss....forever worrying...
Old Aug 31st 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hes taking the p**s big time, if you look around the forum you will see people who have got into oz with upto 12 months inside. I do think it depends on the offence, but listen to your agent that is what ther are there for. As long as you are upfront you will be 100% fine. Stop worrying you will be fine
Old Aug 31st 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Cheers for that, I was made to believe that everyone was squeeky clean... Must be jellousy...Ha Ha

Thanks
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dont forget they were all convicts that went in the first place I might rob a grocers this afternoon or steal a pig so i feel at home when i get there
Where in manchester you from we are now in spain but origionally from oldham and stalyvegas
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ha Ha.........Had my eye on the post office down the road.....We are from
Timperley in Alti.....Heading for Brisvegas. Just need that CO to be assigned and were laughingWe'll that is the general idea wanted to be there for crimbo...wishful thinking.......

Were are you in spain, why the move to Aussie.

Juss
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Went to oz couple of years ago on work visa for a year and fell in love. My parents live in spain and when we got back in jan from oz we knew we couldnt wait in england to apply so moved to warmer climates. We live near murcia 1 hour south of alicante/benidorm.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good......I went is Aus in 97 with my parents, always new I would go back, never thought it would be with 2 kids and my partner Dave..We went there in August last year....I was praying that Dave felt the same about the place...Thankfully he fell in love with place also. Has a big gob Dave, big sense of humour so he fitted right in...Ha, what a holiday. Need to get back there asap...Life too short for regrets...Glass of wine by the sea watching the un go down....Justine Johnson aka Shirley Valentine.

Good Luck with it all, where you guys up to? File no 12 April, meds done and pc's just waiting.....
Old Aug 31st 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fl meds and pcs just waiting for co. Dog flying out 5th november so hopefully have visa by then if not friend will have him in perth.
good luck to you guys too
Old Aug 31st 2007, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Just a little update our meds will b sent off on monday whoohoo thank goodness thats over

Suexx
Old Aug 31st 2007, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

nic_adam will become famous soon enough

We just got our case officer!
Hooray!
Now we have to fill in form 80 (why why why? anyone else had to fill this in?!)
Nic
x
Old Aug 31st 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

thats good news sue hopefully visa wont be far behind
donna
Old Aug 31st 2007, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

yes nic you have to fill in a form 80 for everyone over 16 who is going on the visa i sent mine with application as it said to
donna
Old Aug 31st 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
yes nic you have to fill in a form 80 for everyone over 16 who is going on the visa i sent mine with application as it said to
donna
Hi everyone

Just to say I GOT MY VISA TODAY WWWHHHHOOOOO!!!!! My head is spinning.
Good luck to all the rest of you who are still waiting

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.