April 2007 Applicants

Old May 19th 2007, 11:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

I'm really glad to see people being successful in their applications it is so good to know other are moving onwards all the time... it really helps. Thankyou for all the hardwork you are doing to keep aPRIL up to date... we salute you
Old May 20th 2007, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Updated

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
oops - spelling mistake!!! My wife decided to take over! A glass of wine and her spelling goes out the window!!!!
Old May 20th 2007, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

diyanil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Its not fair that LiverpoolLass should have to keep the spreadsheets for both months going so I've taken on the task of keeping the April one www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm

If you would like to be added or have any updates, please let me know.

Karen
Could you please add me also into April-2007.

Applied for MODL-136 skilled visa (IT – C#) , without an agent.
Sent the application on 13-April, did not receive the acknowledgment yet.
Old May 25th 2007, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

isudiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Aprilers....

Just letting you know that I had my credit card charged by DIAC on the 23rd of May.
Still haven't got the acknowledgement yet though
but it's a progress

yogi
Old May 25th 2007, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by isudiro
Hey Aprilers....

Just letting you know that I had my credit card charged by DIAC on the 23rd of May.
but it's a progress

yogi
Congratulations! Hope this is the start of them all filtering through Still would like Karen to get hers first though

Nic
Old May 25th 2007, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

cra1gm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by isudiro
Hey Aprilers....

but it's a progress

yogi
same day as me, not had my ack yet either
Old May 25th 2007, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cra1gm
same day as me, not had my ack yet either
Congratulations to you too

nic
Old May 25th 2007, 5:05 am
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. Had credit card debited too on the 23rd. No acknowledgement yet though. Why no news about Karen, did she send a bankers draft maybe?
Old May 25th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
Hi everyone. Had credit card debited too on the 23rd. No acknowledgement yet though. Why no news about Karen, did she send a bankers draft maybe?
Congratulations!!! I think Karen's lost/stolen/expired credit card (not sure which), but she is in March spreadsheet and understandably she is updating April spreadsheet and feeling a bit left out

Nic
Old May 25th 2007, 6:55 am
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Nic938
Congratulations!!! I think Karen's lost/stolen/expired credit card (not sure which), but she is in March spreadsheet and understandably she is updating April spreadsheet and feeling a bit left out

Nic
I'm not surprised, fingers crossed she'll hear soon
Old May 25th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Nic
I hope Karen hears something soon too fingers x

suexx
Old May 25th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

isudiro is an unknown quantity at this point

Nic

I had an email from DIAC replying my question about what if application charge unsuccessful and it said "...If we were unable to process your visa
application charge your application will be sent to the Invalids Department for further processing. If you have authorised an email address on your application form, an Invalids Officer will contact you to offer the possibility of making alternative payment arrangements......"

So i think someone will contact Karen very soon....
Old May 25th 2007, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

doh.... invalid department... I I had visions of Hattie Jaques in a matrons outfit sticking nthermometers where then brits don't like to stick them...

Didn't realise you mean invalid.... I'm a muppet
Old May 25th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eddie007
doh.... invalid department... I I had visions of Hattie Jaques in a matrons outfit sticking nthermometers where then brits don't like to stick them...

Didn't realise you mean invalid.... I'm a muppet
Old May 25th 2007, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Still would like Karen to get hers first though

Nic
Bless you Nic Just wish they would get a flippin move on with it.

K xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.