April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by the murrays
how many days to you go daunted? are you all sorted
good luck and keep us informed of your experiences.
siobhan
have a happy xmas if I dont get to speak to you before you go:shade s_smile:
We fly on Monday so 5 more sleeps

Hey and a very Merry Crimbo to you and yours too
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:09 pm
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Wow only 5 sleeps - so jealous. Can't believe how quickly you have managed to get sorted. We have enjoyed your banter on BE. If you do not manage to get the internet before Christmas - have a great one. Have a great life.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:49 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daunted
We fly on Monday so 5 more sleeps

Hey and a very Merry Crimbo to you and yours too
good luck daunted, make sure you keep us updated when you get there. 5 more sleeps, oh my god
i would be cacking myself with excitement.
good luck
bec
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:52 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

okay all you aprilees, lets keep the positive thinking going
bec
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

good luck daunted for you new life, hope it goes well.
& good luck for you last few aprilies waiting for your visas maybe there will be a few on friday!
donna
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
good luck daunted for you new life, hope it goes well.
& good luck for you last few aprilies waiting for your visas maybe there will be a few on friday!
donna
WOW!! Daunted youre finally off! Awww good luck huni hope you and your family settle happily into your new way of life! You have experienced so many ups and downs along the way, sleepless nights, megga pounds worth of bills for applications, pcc's, meds, certified docs, etc all the vino, holidays in iceland!!!! but now youre nearly there. your family will have a much better quality life out there (thanks to you and your hard work) , so Go Girl!!! enjoy !well done and a happy and healthy life in Australia! Well done! XXX
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Good luck Daunted. You've done so well to get this far and so quick.
Hopefully we'll all meet uo very soon in Oz. We're flying 20th Jan.
Just got shippers coming in today to quote me. Still walking round going yes or no to little things lying around. And then there's Christmas presents to come. Don't know how it will all work out.
Wish I could skip all this and just be there.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hey Mandy

Merry Xmas to you and your family! Enjoy your life in WA and remember I will not be far away. Will look forward to meeting up for a glass or two of old vino and a good old belly laugh at all the stress we went through just to get there. It will all be worth it. 41 more sleeps for us and I can't wait!

Enjoy!

Nicxxx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Daunted me old mukka......What!!!!!

Good luck with it all, have a fab crimbo, wishing you lots of love luck and laughter along the way.....

Justine xxxxxx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hey Mandy

Merry Xmas to you and your family! Enjoy your life in WA and remember I will not be far away. Will look forward to meeting up for a glass or two of old vino and a good old belly laugh at all the stress we went through just to get there. It will all be worth it. 41 more sleeps for us and I can't wait!

Enjoy!

Nicxxx
same as us we fly 8th Jan scarystuff a?
Teryna
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

GracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really niceGracieK is just really nice

YAY!! We got our visa letter through this morning! Big grin on my face all day! Thanks to everyone who has helped us get through this - it's been stressful at times but the sense of relief now is incredible.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by GracieK
YAY!! We got our visa letter through this morning! Big grin on my face all day! Thanks to everyone who has helped us get through this - it's been stressful at times but the sense of relief now is incredible.
Congrats......

Justine
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bundybell
same as us we fly 8th Jan scarystuff a?
Teryna
We fly on the 3rd, sorry I can't count! Panic is starting to set in very slowly!!

Nicx
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations enjoy!

Nic
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: April 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS.
Enjoy your new life down under.
Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.