April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

billybaba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 07 - TRA & ACS Applicants

Hi guys
Done application for TRA myself(bricklayer)
posted on 29th march by international signed for never recieved an ackknowlegment and recieved a POSITIVE outcome Yesterday yay
Billy
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by billybaba
Hi guys
posted on 29th march by international signed for never recieved an ackknowlegment and recieved a POSITIVE outcome Yesterday yay
Billy
Congratulations Billy

Hugs
Karen x
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Alan- will become famous soon enough

Hi guys
Billy
Well done Billy,

It's a good feeling isn't it, especially when you jumped through the hoop all by yourself !!

Alan.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

saleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nice

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Saleh, I seem to remember there being an option on the form as to whether they respond to you via post or email. Are you sure you ticked the right box?
yes that's right , here is the text for the option :
"I do not wish to be contacted by e-mail. " and I'm sure that i didn't tick it ?
however , i will wait till monday to call them , cuase they receive my application on 17th of april and no ack yet .
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

45ure is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saleh_noures
yes that's right , here is the text for the option :
"I do not wish to be contacted by e-mail. " and I'm sure that i didn't tick it ?
however , i will wait till monday to call them , cuase they receive my application on 17th of april and no ack yet .

Hi mine arrived about same time as yours - 18th or 19th I think - but it says the acknowledgment takes up to 7 WORKING DAYS - hence although I'm a little impatient myself it's only just sneaked past that 7 working days. I may drop them a chaser next week
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

saleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nice

Originally Posted by 45ure
Hi mine arrived about same time as yours - 18th or 19th I think - but it says the acknowledgment takes up to 7 WORKING DAYS - hence although I'm a little impatient myself it's only just sneaked past that 7 working days. I may drop them a chaser next week
yes u r right , it takes 7 working days for ACS to send the ack but in my case it is 9 till now , I've already sent them an email today morning , but it week end now
Old Apr 28th 2007, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hi guys
Billy
Well done billy,

I am still collecting my info and i am picking up my bankers draft on monday, so it should be gone to my agent by tuesday. I hope mine comes back as quick, it has taken me since the end of feb to collect everything and this is only the begining, i know it will be worth it in the end

MB
Old Apr 28th 2007, 7:35 pm
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, I've just got under the wire for April, so can I join too please, although we're going VETASSESS, which I've been told takes 6-8 weeks.

Site Username: CynOpt
Headed for: Melbourne
Application Sent: 27/04/07
Assessing Body: VETASSESS
Ack'd date: -
Agent used Y
Visa Type: 496

Thanks!!
Old Apr 29th 2007, 11:03 am

Sweet Chilli is on a distinguished road

hi,
but why they didn't send e-mail instead ??!!
Sorry it was the wording I used. Basically they sent me a snail-mail-letter styled email. I don't know why they didn't just forward the email they apparently had sent on the 19th of Feb?? So that I could see the date in the Email header. A cover-up maybe for acknowledging my skills assessment application 10 weeks after charging my credit card?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Updates & additions made

Good luck everyone.

K xx

www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/
Old Apr 30th 2007, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

45ure is an unknown quantity at this point

for the spreadsheet: ACS acknowledgment came in this morning
Old Apr 30th 2007, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

eventually , i got the acknowledgment today , now i can relax for one month
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:46 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

eventually , i got the acknowledgment today , now i can relax for one month
One month! That's a bit optimistic for ACS! They've had our application since 5th now, that's 25 days and our status is STILL 'to be assigned'. There's two of us checking it twice daily, morning and night.

We're going crazy!
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

hi ,
i meant one month to begin process my app.
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

whooo yippee

I received a successful TRA outcome today
I am now officially a general Electrician.
hope to hear on our other TRA in the next day or so.

Good Luck all who are still waiting
Best get on with the visa application now

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.