Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:24 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

So , Paula, did you even know you had a CO?
Because I don't recall you having one, maybe I missed it somewhere?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:25 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Did you see that breezeboylan on the April thread got her CO this morning also - things are hotting up hopefully

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sponge
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
You must have a really cool and efficient case officer!!! SO PLEASED for you Paula. You must be on cloud 9 at least!! What occupation do you have?? Wonder of they're pushing certain occupations?????????

*pearly*
OH is Plumber extraordinaire! God bless him - I knew there was a reason I fell for him (the new kitchen, bathroom, boiler and central heating aside that is).

Paula
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:30 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Did you see that breezeboylan on the April thread got her CO this morning also - things are hotting up hopefully

Lou
xx

Yes, I saw that too Lou. It is certainly very encouraging, although, I am not holding my breathe, just in case I hold it for too long.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute

No CO notice - just visa grant!! I tell you it is the new Visa Grant Season!! I can feel it - Sponge, you are deffo soon, ours has been so similar and close its scary!!

Paula
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:35 am
Perth......at last!

Originally Posted by Downies
No CO notice - just visa grant!! I tell you it is the new Visa Grant Season!! I can feel it - Sponge, you are deffo soon, ours has been so similar and close its scary!!

Paula
Wow! I am seeing stars! would certainly be great to have my far fetched premonition come true to get a visa by August. But like I said, I am not holding my breath just in case end up holding it for too long. I don't want to get too excited.(hard not to though, thinking about you getting yours with such a BANG!) ...thanks for the good thoughts though.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:36 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

DONT BELIEVE THE EMAIL FROM ASPC - We got our visa this morning!!!!!!

We lodged 03/05/06 - so they are deffo not at 2 - 8 March!!

Ohhh My God - we have visas!!!

coulor me in please!! Like how quick? Sponge - your next! less than three and a half months!! will catch up when I fall back down to earth!!

got to pretend to do some work today!!

Paula and Heath
Thats fab news.....bloody ~~ fan~~ tastic !!!!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:37 am
Perth......at last!

Paula, How's your OH been?
I bet he is on top of the world! And so he should be after all he has gone through. Wish him my congrats and best wishes for the future to both of you!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Paula, How's your OH been?
I bet he is on top of the world! And so he should be after all he has gone through. Wish him my congrats and best wishes for the future to both of you!
He has gone to work this morning with the biggest grin ever! Then when he got to work, some stupid labourer has flattened all his first fix pipework in a clients house - I tell you, there might be something on the news about a plumber going ape in the North East!!! He sounded really pissed on the phone - then just calmed him down with a 'never mind - just go home, we got visa, dont worry about it!' worked a treat I can tell you.

Now just the little drinking session tonight - then the getting down to planning the sale of goods and chattels ready for departure!

Paula
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:42 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

coulor me in please!! Like how quick? Sponge - your next! less than three and a half months!! will catch up when I fall back down to earth!!

Paula and Heath
Many congratulations! I will have a celebratory drink (or two) for you tonight! Excellent news!

jackie
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:49 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

I've been gettin great vibes since reading your post Paula.
Think we're all feeling the same and will be having virtual celebratory drinkies with you tonight - or perhaps with lunch????Is it too early for brunch??
Big cyber hug comin atcha and all those still waiting to hear.
*pearly* x
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:55 am
Were off 2 c the wizard

robinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant futurerobinson clan has a brilliant future

Paula and Heath
Wow Congratulations!

Best of luck to you guys,

Best get my police check sent off, had medicals on Friday. You never know there's hope for the rest of us yet. Was beginning to think the way ASPC are going it would be getting close to christmas before we get our visa.

Amanda
Old Aug 16th 2006, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

Paula and Heath
CONGRATS WELL DONE THAT WAS VERY QUICK
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:11 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington

Lou
xx
Obviously all the positive vibes and Marina's crystal ball has done some good
Fingers crossed for the spell to continue
Old Aug 16th 2006, 12:14 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope Dave - think we're all feeling a little more up today. There is also a got it on adbrits this morning.

Nice to see those new crayons getting some use.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Obviously all the positive vibes and Marina's crystal ball has done some good
Fingers crossed for the spell to continue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.