Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The wierdest feeling

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Ah Lou, great news about the bond money! finally sorted out now!

Btw, hubby called DIMA yesterday to ask about our application.
They said the application is there (thank god!!) and is soon to be processed.

They said we should hear about the CO in 4 - 6 weeks time !!! Bloody Hell!!! I can't wait that long guys!!! They said if we don't hear in that time then we need to call again and they will give us a CO... wondering why they couldn't give us one now??

Oh well... Nothing to do about it but wait... God what I hate the word waiting!!!!

cheers,
Marina
4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats that all about?????????? that cant be right surely.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:13 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats that all about?????????? that cant be right surely.
Exactly my thoughts Cath!!! Do you think he meant 4-6 days???

now i am not sure if it was a good idea to call..... feeling more down.....
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

They said we should hear about the CO in 4 - 6 weeks time !!! Bloody Hell!!! I can't wait that long guys!!! They said if we don't hear in that time then we need to call again and they will give us a CO... wondering why they couldn't give us one now??

Oh well... Nothing to do about it but wait... God what I hate the word waiting!!!!

cheers,
Marina
Bloody hell Marina, I thought I was pulling my hair out about the waiting but you must be bald by now!

Lets hope they were being on the conservative side, I really hope you hear this week!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

It wont be that long Melty. They are probably just playing it safe inline with the processing times hun. Keep your chin up - it will happen when you least expect it. x
Old Nov 28th 2006, 6:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wafc
Bloody hell Marina, I thought I was pulling my hair out about the waiting but you must be bald by now!

Lets hope they were being on the conservative side, I really hope you hear this week!

*lol* Stu!! .... well to be honest I am siriously thinking to get me a wig!!!!

i need to say I am a bit down, but with my BE mates it all makes it bearable and I thank you all for that! xxx

Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weasy
Can I just say that this is soooo wierd. My assurors interview is in 5 1/4 hours and by the time we wake up it'll be done (if I manage to sleep that is).

We finally managed to sort out the bond money, I think, so it could all be down to our lovely CO by the time it's morning here.

Very wierd - so out of control with this part.

A very excited

Lou
xx
Hi Lou,

Any news from your AoS interview? have they been asked to pay the bond straight away?
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

*lol* Stu!! .... well to be honest I am siriously thinking to get me a wig!!!!

i need to say I am a bit down, but with my BE mates it all makes it bearable and I thank you all for that! xxx

Oh dont worry, we're all rooting for you to get your CO asap!!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Hi Lou,

Any news from your AoS interview? have they been asked to pay the bond straight away?

She's probably still in bed.......been up all night staring at the inbox waiting for any new's...

C'mon Lou........spill the beans, this wait is killin us!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:13 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys - I went for my power walk to clear my head after school drop of

The interview was fine but they didn't get asked for the bond right away, they were told they'd get the request in a couple of days. This is just as well cos the bond money STILL isn't in my uncles account so I've got more stress of chasing that up today. They did wake me up at 4am with the text to say the interview was fine.

More waiting now.....................

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by jobart
She's probably still in bed.......been up all night staring at the inbox waiting for any new's...

C'mon Lou........spill the beans, this wait is killin us!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:20 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get down Melty. I agree with Cath that they are only quoting that time frame to cover themselves. I still think you'll be this week mate and at least your worry that it's lost has gone.

Has anyone heard anything from Lisa and Greg BTW?

Bond money - grrrrrrrrrrrr. Thought I'd got it all sorted yesterday by sending another lot while the first lot is being traced. They promised it would be in my Uncles account today and it wasn't. Fingers crossed for tomorrow as that's now over £4000 of our money hanging around in the banking system somewhere.

Lou
xx

cheers,
Marina
Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:26 am
Account Closed

Don't get down Melty. I agree with Cath that they are only quoting that time frame to cover themselves. I still think you'll be this week mate and at least your worry that it's lost has gone.

Has anyone heard anything from Lisa and Greg BTW?

Bond money - grrrrrrrrrrrr. Thought I'd got it all sorted yesterday by sending another lot while the first lot is being traced. They promised it would be in my Uncles account today and it wasn't. Fingers crossed for tomorrow as that's now over £4000 of our money hanging around in the banking system somewhere.

Lou
xx

Thanks Lou!!
No, haven't heard from them either.. hope everything is fine with them?!

I really hope it will all be sorted out soon!! it is really nerve killing!!!! Gosh!!! why things always go wrong with the money????

good luck hun!
xxxx
Marina
Old Nov 28th 2006, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry guys - I went for my power walk to clear my head after school drop of

The interview was fine but they didn't get asked for the bond right away, they were told they'd get the request in a couple of days. This is just as well cos the bond money STILL isn't in my uncles account so I've got more stress of chasing that up today. They did wake me up at 4am with the text to say the interview was fine.

More waiting now.....................

Lou
xx
Glad to hear the interview went ok, it seems like they ask more and more people to wait for the letter these days before lodging the bond.

Good luck with sorting the bond money out btw, I'm sure it will turn up very soon.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear the interview went ok, it seems like they ask more and more people to wait for the letter these days before lodging the bond.

Good luck with sorting the bond money out btw, I'm sure it will turn up very soon.
Fingers crossed 4 you!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 12:20 pm
Look at moi!!!

Default Bond money

Turns out the first lot of money I sent was rejected by the commonwealth
bank and returned to the forex company only they didn't bother to tell them - grrrrr. So we'll be getting that back very soon. The second lot has gone via a different route so should be okay. The main problem seems to be that my assuror is in a credit union so the money can't go direct to his account but has to go via an intermediary bank.

The lesson learnt I think is not to have a credit union account for transferring money between the UK and Oz.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Bexie
Fingers crossed 4 you!
Old Nov 28th 2006, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Bond money

Turns out the first lot of money I sent was rejected by the commonwealth
bank and returned to the forex company only they didn't bother to tell them - grrrrr. So we'll be getting that back very soon. The second lot has gone via a different route so should be okay. The main problem seems to be that my assuror is in a credit union so the money can't go direct to his account but has to go via an intermediary bank.

The lesson learnt I think is not to have a credit union account for transferring money between the UK and Oz.

Lou
xx
At least one plus point is that they've now got to the bottom of it all.

Hopefully the second lot will run smoothly and your Assuror will be asked to pay the bond very soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.