Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi All
well i had a weekend in the pub drowning my sorrows.Got a feeling in my water this is going to be a good week for us august applicants if i'm wrong it means i need a trip to the doc's for a water infection so far the week has started well and had a offer on the house after only being on the market for 2 weeks first time buyers so should go through quickly,so all we need now is that bloody visa,trying to think positive but so far so good.Hope you all have a good week
x Di
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of

hi ya di,i dont think i will hear anything thats how i feel at the mo,it is just going from bad to worse,its now been 8 months since our appp was sent we have heard nothing,all my agency keeps saying is that we just got to wait,it has been 5 wks since we sent meds off and 7 wks since i sent pccs off and not a thing,she is going by aspc processing times,and there are loads of people now getting CO and we havent even got one yet arrrrrrrrrr its doing my head in
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all2oddballs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kericare
hi ya di,i dont think i will hear anything thats how i feel at the mo,it is just going from bad to worse,its now been 8 months since our appp was sent we have heard nothing,all my agency keeps saying is that we just got to wait,it has been 5 wks since we sent meds off and 7 wks since i sent pccs off and not a thing,she is going by aspc processing times,and there are loads of people now getting CO and we havent even got one yet arrrrrrrrrr its doing my head in
Hi ya Kericare
I dont remember being told by our agent that we had got a co i just noticed that on a letter for further information on the 20/12/06 that we had a co when did you send your visa application?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2oddballs
Hi ya Kericare
I dont remember being told by our agent that we had got a co i just noticed that on a letter for further information on the 20/12/06 that we had a co when did you send your visa application?
what agent are you using?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:40 pm
Australia since 09/2001

Location: Chichester > Wellington 04/00 > Melbourne 09/01 > Perth 12/06
natmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nice

Since you've 'front-loaded' and assuming you don't need any extras such as AoS or a bond, you may find you go straight to the visa pre-grant letter effectively 'skipping' the 'you have a CO' bit - I've seen that that's happened to quite a few people. You could always fill out the post-lodgement enquiry form and question the status of your application to put your mind at rest (or worry you even more depending on the outcome...).
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

gaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant future

Been reading the threads here and thought I'd better join for the sanity of myself and my wife - we had our STNI application receipted in August 2006 and now with PCC and medicals done (submitted last week) we're looking to see how long before we get the nod (or the email, phonecall or smoke signal) from ASPC. Am I right in thinking that we can't really rely on a response from our CO within a certain time?
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

hi there we recieved acknolwedgement on the 14th august we have heard nothing not even a CO,we are on modl 136,we frontloaded meds and pccs,meds were sent off 5 wks ago and pccs sent off 7 wks ago,i cant understand whats happening and why we havent heard anything its driving me insane lol,are u with an agent and did you frontload
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

gaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant futuregaylenmark has a brilliant future

hi there we recieved acknolwedgement on the 14th august we have heard nothing not even a CO,we are on modl 136,we frontloaded meds and pccs,meds were sent off 5 wks ago and pccs sent off 7 wks ago,i cant understand whats happening and why we havent heard anything its driving me insane lol,are u with an agent and did you frontload
What do you mean by frontload? Nah, no agent here - just ourselves battling away. I'm only now realising that though I had originally thought it would be four weeks after the deadline for submission of PCC and meds we'd get a final decision. To that end I had applied for jobs and now I've been offered one on the basis that I get my own visa completed. That's nuts that you still don't have a CO or have any evidence that they're at least looking at your application. It was a great relief to get that but that excitement has now firmly worn off.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

well we frontloaded our meds and police checkes without the request of a case officer which u can now do,so i dont know what the hell is going on all i know is that our paperwrok is there and we have still got to waithave been told that it could still take up to 2 months till we get a CO arrrrrrrr
Old Mar 15th 2007, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice
Angry Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

I called the DIAC last night(14/03) and I asked to attendant if I've a CO and him told to me: "Sr, I'm sorry but, you still have not a Case Officer. Now we are allocating Case Officer for applicants from June 2006. It is take so longer, isn't it? " - I answered, "yes, It is killing me, why is it take so longer?" and him answered that they have a lot of applicants from June and July.

He said too that I will wait about 2 months more until I get a CO in the end he said "May be less than 2 months".

buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!:curse:

I'm depressed, I can't wait any more. This is taking me down in the job, etc.. I can't planning nothing until I have their answer.
I try to be calm and go to fish or anything else but, where I'm always I remember my process. Sometimes I got me thinking "Why I didn't apply in another time, maybe if I had applied before I would be in the Australia now, etc... " This is making me crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy....
Old Mar 15th 2007, 8:06 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi have you tried emailing for an update on your application. Go to www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm and enter your details. I did this on Tuesday and an email came back that they were waiting for more information that we didnt know about.

Joex
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by adilsondias
I called the DIAC last night(14/03) and I asked to attendant if I've a CO and him told to me: "Sr, I'm sorry but, you still have not a Case Officer. Now we are allocating Case Officer for applicants from June 2006. It is take so longer, isn't it? " - I answered, "yes, It is killing me, why is it take so longer?" and him answered that they have a lot of applicants from June and July.

He said too that I will wait about 2 months more until I get a CO in the end he said "May be less than 2 months".

buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!:curse:

I'm depressed, I can't wait any more. This is taking me down in the job, etc.. I can't planning nothing until I have their answer.
I try to be calm and go to fish or anything else but, where I'm always I remember my process. Sometimes I got me thinking "Why I didn't apply in another time, maybe if I had applied before I would be in the Australia now, etc... " This is making me crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy....
That's exactly what is so hard about the whole process - you can't book holidays for fear that you're spending time away from your email etc To be honest this forum is probably the best way to vent the frustration . . . somehow I don't think the ASPC people would appreciate it.
Oh to compound matters in our application I now have a job offer over there on the basis that I secure my own visa - sounded reasonable at the time but not being able to predict when we'll touch down might make them think twice.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

reading this i cant understand that why are people getting CO from recieving acknowledgement after us then,it doesnt make sense at all,ie there are co being allocated from people reiceving acknowledgement in oct,nov,dec,jan and even feb now,so why are we left behind then,we are on mold what are they doing i heard that they are working quicker now,doesnt seem to be the case for mr then arrrrrrrr how much longer
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

for us it's been 25 days since our bond was lodged and still not heard a dicky bird! Keep thinking I'll send off the online enquiry form then think, nah won't bother. Maybe next week we'll here something.

Ann
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all
just a bit of info for you guys who have still got your meds to go.MAKE SURE your panel doctor uses a courier and not royal mail as our panel doctor used royal mail and now lcu can't find them and we have got to do them all over again[will it ever end]
x Diane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.