Wikiposts

Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:41 am
Australia since 09/2001

Location: Chichester > Wellington 04/00 > Melbourne 09/01 > Perth 12/06
natmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nice
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi all August applicants,

Latest news this end from the slow moving non-modl queue is that OH emailed the LCU about whether or not they had received his medical stuff and they replied that they had been and were 'being assessed' and any further queries should be directed to the Case Officer that he hasn't yet got :-)

I figure that's a good sign (he already knows he's passed the medical(s) because the doctor who did them told him he had!) but I'm wondering whether 'being assessed' is a step in the right direction to getting a C.O.... (as in, who exactly is 'assessing' the meds?!) Anyone got any ideas? I note from reading some threads that 'meds have been processed' is the email to have but well...I'm ever hopeful that things are moving along!

Cheers all
Old Feb 1st 2007, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really nice
Talking Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by sarah34
Hi all

Just wanted to let you know another august applicant has been granted
their VISA Had phone call from agent today, such a relief the
waiting is over.

Many congratulations Sarah and good luck with your new life downunder
Old Feb 1st 2007, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really nice

Cannot believe how quickly the August applications are being processed. We have finally booked our medicals for 13th Feb and waiting for OH police checks to arrive (mine came in 10 days). All has to be in by 2nd March so hopefully we may hear some good news April/May time.

Good luck to all those still waiting for COs or a visa grant

Hel
Old Feb 4th 2007, 6:17 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Hi guys we got our visa this morning ARGH can't get my head around it, hands are shaking of to post office as soon as it opens to send passports

Good luck to those still waiting

Clippies its time to colour me GREEN please

Kate, Lewis, Emily and Luke to Perth April 2007
Old Feb 4th 2007, 6:45 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wow fantastic news. CONGRATULATIONS

Joex
Old Feb 4th 2007, 6:47 pm
Australia since 09/2001

Location: Chichester > Wellington 04/00 > Melbourne 09/01 > Perth 12/06
natmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nicenatmcg is just really nice

Congratulations! I'm in Perth and loving every second - I'm sure you'll have a wonderful life here.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:17 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by natmcg
Congratulations! I'm in Perth and loving every second - I'm sure you'll have a wonderful life here.
Thanks guys, cant wait to get there been waiting 3 years to return we'll c u soon! Have to wait 3 more days to send passports off!

Kate x
Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Hi guys we got our visa this morning ARGH can't get my head around it, hands are shaking of to post office as soon as it opens to send passports

CONGRATULATIONS - all the best

Ann
Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

sarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant futuresarah34 has a brilliant future

GREAT NEWS! best of luck for the future.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all

FANTASTIC NEWS - ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS - HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR FLIGHTS ALREADY - ENJOY PERTH
Old Feb 5th 2007, 2:51 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

Originally Posted by SarahL
FANTASTIC NEWS - ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS - HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR FLIGHTS ALREADY - ENJOY PERTH
Reserved our flight with Qantas (migrant flight) need to transfer cash from one account to another then I can ring up and pay we leave Heathrow on 25th April 12:00 arrive Perth 26th April 14:00

Have no house to sell as we've been renting it out for the past 5 months so we just need to ship our stuff over, book accommodation and away we go

I've had a grin on my face all day

Kate x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

sunqueen30 will become famous soon enoughsunqueen30 will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

We got notification on Friday that our application was approved...but since we are already in Brisbane we are required to leave the country for our visa to be validated......!! (but it looks like it's just a formality) ....Hoooorayyy!!!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

barney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sunqueen30
Hi all,

We got notification on Friday that our application was approved...but since we are already in Brisbane we are required to leave the country for our visa to be validated......!! (but it looks like it's just a formality) ....Hoooorayyy!!!
Congratulations!
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

kericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud ofkericare has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

hi we are also august apps,and dimia actually recieved our app on 24th july,we have heeard nothing,we decided to frontload our police and meds,police checkes would have got there thursday before last and our meds should be there now,we are using an agent and i spoke to them last wk,and they told me that we still have to wait,i dont understand whats going on as hubby is on modl,she also said that they did have a CO for oct applicant,i cant work it out,i feel that there must be something wrong with our app now,its really getting to me now as we wanted to be out there by august,doesnt look like thats gonna happen,is anyopne in the same boat as me,i have emailed dimia on thursday got no replyhow long would it take to hear if there is anything wrong with app,my agent went through everything before they submitted it so it is down to them i guess,any info or help with this i would apprecaite thanks kerrie
Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough

Hi sunqueen30,

Congrats to you ^_^ , mine still waiting............. our lovely CO......

Hi Kericare,

Finger cross for you, my online enquiry got the answer about 13 days after sent. If you sent them e-mail ,please try on-line query as link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm if lucky you may get some answer ^_^

Take care Augusters , Hopefully some movement to all the rest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.