Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:13 am
Dharmesh

panchaldharmesh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For all CSL, allocated CO or waiting for CO

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Don't ponder whether to inform your current or former employer if this is the case. Inform them now to give the correct information coz always assume the worst will happen. And gather backup evidence as much as possible to counter any false information DIAC might receive. I repeat always prepare for the worst case.
Panchaldharmesh, I'm also from HR country but fortunately my employer is a multinational company and I do hope they do not have malicious attitude. When I was considering to apply for the visa I was also apprehensive with employment verification but now realise that there is not much I can do about it than be honest in my application.
From last four years me too working in MNC but previous company are not MNC. They have provided me honest information in my document. For backup I have Joining letters, Salary slips, Appraisal letter.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:17 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by panchaldharmesh
Thanks for reply. Your employment verification is over as all the document as turn to met. I feel that you will soon hear for your visa grant.
Do you make this up consciously or did you maybe come across this rubbish in a dream?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

samarshad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,
I got a reply for a PLE asking for the status of my application. Reply is as follows.

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration program.

It appears that you have provided the documents / information requested
at this stage. This has been noted on your file for further assessment
by your case officer.

An officer will contact you if there are further requirements for
processing your application.

There may be some delay before a case officer contacts you regarding this
application however no further documents are required at this time.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

They are saying that there will be some before a case officer contacts you. Is this a general reply or is it getting delayed for a specific reason?

Appreciate any comments on this.

Thanks
Arshad
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

ehtesh is an unknown quantity at this point

I am worried because lot of associates have resigned from my previous organization because of Recession including HR, My Project manager and colleagues...
So i want to know how DIAC (or contractor of DIAC) will contact the previous employer for verification and whom will they contact?
And what preparation can i do in my case.......
Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:39 am
Just Joined

ash4aus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samarshad
Hi Guys,
I got a reply for a PLE asking for the status of my application. Reply is as follows.

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration program.

It appears that you have provided the documents / information requested
at this stage. This has been noted on your file for further assessment
by your case officer.

An officer will contact you if there are further requirements for
processing your application.

There may be some delay before a case officer contacts you regarding this
application however no further documents are required at this time.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

They are saying that there will be some before a case officer contacts you. Is this a general reply or is it getting delayed for a specific reason?

Appreciate any comments on this.

Thanks
Arshad
Guys,

I can understand that everyone is eager about getting a visa or at least a CO. But when there's nothing in our capacity to speeden up the process, I guess the best option is to have patience and wait. I'm sure soon, before you could realise, you would have the visa grant mail in your hands. So just hang in there...

Cheers!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:14 am
Dharmesh

panchaldharmesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Axe
Do you make this up consciously or did you maybe come across this rubbish in a dream?
In Document check-list below three evidence is related to our educational and
employment verification.

Evidence of skills assessment
Evidence of Specific Work Experience
Evidence of work experience

Neither I have come across and conclusion nor came across any dream.

Status of all above are turn MET then what that means? If you
have some other statement for above 3 evidence that change to MET
I request to please share.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:37 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

In Document check-list below three evidence is related to our educational and
employment verification.

Evidence of skills assessment
Evidence of Specific Work Experience
Evidence of work experience

Neither I have come across and conclusion nor came across any dream.

Status of all above are turn MET then what that means? If you
have some other statement for above 3 evidence that change to MET
I request to please share.

Agree..Met means you have clear this hurdle!!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:46 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
Which official source do you get that from?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:54 am
Tasty Pink Guava

Punani is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It's from his infinite and unparallelled inside knowledge of DIAC, how they work and exactly at what stage they are in everyones visa processing!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

From last four years me too working in MNC but previous company are not MNC. They have provided me honest information in my document. For backup I have Joining letters, Salary slips, Appraisal letter.
Then panchaldharmesh, you are in the clear, I am almost sure. In most cases CO only ask employment evidence for 4 years coz the applicants claim points for work experience.
In my case CO only asked evidence for period where I claim points for work experience. Based on this information, my assumption is DIAC don't verify work experience outside those period where applicant does not claim work experience point. This is just my thinking. I'd be very grateful if someone on this forum can support or contradict my assumption.
If I may know, at what stage are u in your visa application? Have CO contact u for additional documents?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by INDOAUS
Then panchaldharmesh, you are in the clear, I am almost sure. In most cases CO only ask employment evidence for 4 years coz the applicants claim points for work experience.
In my case CO only asked evidence for period where I claim points for work experience. Based on this information, my assumption is DIAC don't verify work experience outside those period where applicant does not claim work experience point. This is just my thinking. I'd be very grateful if someone on this forum can support or contradict my assumption.
If I may know, at what stage are u in your visa application? Have CO contact u for additional documents?
It is all clearly written in his signature.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:12 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Isn't it common sense? When status of medicals = 'MET'..what does it mean?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:18 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

All 'MET' means is that they have the information from you. It does not mean that the information is correct or acceptable or that a CO has even looked at it. It only indicates that DIAC have received the documents (and if you are lucky, some assistant has looked at them).

It is by no means an indication that you will get a Visa grant.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:22 am
Still alive

It may be, but to post something as fact when in reality it's speculation on your part is not helpful to anyone.

Read Axe's post above.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

According to a oxford concise dictionary 'met' is past and past participle of 'meet' which is define as 'fulfil or satisfy (a requirement or condition).
We do not to work at DIAC to know the meaning of this simple word. It is also unecessary to insinuate a person that the person is DIAC employee. It is far more constructive for this forum if we either support or contradict a person opinion with civility so as this forum is amiable.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.