Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

Old Jun 6th 2012, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

imran.arif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS query

Originally Posted by ritz2044
Its quite disheartening.. I have applied for an ACS appeal and it is with assessor for last 16 days.. dont know what high level processing is going on.. i have submitted an appeal which means no new document. So I am not sure whats going on.. Its eating a lot of my energy.. i keep visiting the same sites agian and again... it seems if it doesnt happen before 1st July then it will never ever happen again

Could some one help.. if we call up CO will that help..
If its with the assessor, then you may expect the outcome in few more days. Nothing to worry about. If it was still with CO, only then there was a point to worry coz they have to retrieve your old file from archive and in that case, they usually take some time. If you call them, you would just be able to listen 'Your case is still under process'

Just like it happened in my case..I sent my review application to ACS and it was stuck at 2nd stage for more than a month and for that whole month CO had been sending me the same reply each time
"As previously stated unfortunately the storage facility is having trouble locating your file. I have requested to have the archive box sent to us so I can look for the file myself. Once I have the file your application will be sent to an assessor. We will process your application as soon as possible"

At the end, when i sent the whole set of documents again she sent my case to the assessor very next day. But for the whole 1.5 months she never uttered from her mouth even for once that i should send the docs again.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 9:01 am
Just Joined

ritz2044 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imran.arif
If its with the assessor, then you may expect the outcome in few more days. Nothing to worry about. If it was still with CO, only then there was a point to worry coz they have to retrieve your old file from archive and in that case, they usually take some time. If you call them, you would just be able to listen 'Your case is still under process'

Just like it happened in my case..I sent my review application to ACS and it was stuck at 2nd stage for more than a month and for that whole month CO had been sending me the same reply each time
"As previously stated unfortunately the storage facility is having trouble locating your file. I have requested to have the archive box sent to us so I can look for the file myself. Once I have the file your application will be sent to an assessor. We will process your application as soon as possible"

At the end, when i sent the whole set of documents again she sent my case to the assessor very next day. But for the whole 1.5 months she never uttered from her mouth even for once that i should send the docs again.
The worry is 1st July deadline.. Major problem lies there.. If I will not be able to make it before then .. I am gone...
Old Jun 6th 2012, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

imran.arif is an unknown quantity at this point

The worry is 1st July deadline.. Major problem lies there.. If I will not be able to make it before then .. I am gone...
Best of Luck
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:23 am
Just Joined

sandeep82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SkillSelect - New Visa Subclasses from 1st July 2012

Hello all,

I submitted my ACS application today but forgot to take print-out of the same. I checked various threads in this forum and it seems only way to get the pdf document is to contact ACS in Australia.

Is there any workaround for the same?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Sandeep

Last edited by sandeep82; Jun 6th 2012 at 11:28 am.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 11:29 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandeep82
Hello all,

I submitted my ACS application today but forgot to take print-out of the same. I checked various thread in this forum and it seems only way to get the pdf document is to contact ACS in Australia.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Sandeep
Welcome to the forum.

I've moved your post to a more appropriate thread. Hopefully someone will be along shortly to help you.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Default Re: ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

Hi,

Now the status changes from "With asessor" to "In Progress".. Is this some kind of mockery.. I have applied for an Appeal so no extra documents are required in my case.. So why it has suddendly changed...

My mind is going bonkers..

GOd save me !!

Ritesh
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sandeep82
Hello all,

I submitted my ACS application today but forgot to take print-out of the same. I checked various threads in this forum and it seems only way to get the pdf document is to contact ACS in Australia.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Sandeep
When you log in to check application status then there is a link below where you can see what you have filled and it opens up in PDF and take a printout .. hope that helps.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

Hi,

Now the status changes from "With asessor" to "In Progress".. Is this some kind of mockery.. I have applied for an Appeal so no extra documents are required in my case.. So why it has suddendly changed...

My mind is going bonkers..

GOd save me !!

Ritesh
Because it has. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it does long after the event. Sometimes it doesn't. That's life.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 6:24 am
Just Joined

Moey is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face ACS (Skills or RPL?)

Hello,

I am planning to apply for Australia PR. By qualification I hold a Associate of Applied Science in Technical Studies with an area of focus in Computer Technologies. However I have 5 (Five) years of experience as a Systems engineer (Systems Adminsitration/).

From my study, I know that I have to apply to ACS for assessment.

However I am confused with RPL & Skills. Do I need to apply to ACS under RPL or Skills?

Can I even be qualified for Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa? Your reply is most valuable. Please guide.

Thank you,
Old Jul 4th 2012, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Default Re: ACS (Skills or RPL?)

Originally Posted by Moey
Hello,

I am planning to apply for Australia PR. By qualification I hold a Associate of Applied Science in Technical Studies with an area of focus in Computer Technologies. However I have 5 (Five) years of experience as a Systems engineer (Systems Adminsitration/).

From my study, I know that I have to apply to ACS for assessment.

However I am confused with RPL & Skills. Do I need to apply to ACS under RPL or Skills?

Can I even be qualified for Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa? Your reply is most valuable. Please guide.

Thank you,
I think the best option for you is to get professional help from a MARA Registered Migration Agent.

Cheers,
PB
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

weezypenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skills Assesment

Has anyone tried to have there work exoerience assesed opposed to a actual qualification?
In particular by the ACS (Australian Computer Society)
if so was it hard etc
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:21 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skills Assesment

Originally Posted by weezypenguin
Has anyone tried to have there work exoerience assesed opposed to a actual qualification?
if so was it hard etc
Lots of people have. Use the search function.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 3:35 am

Default Re: Skills Assesment

Originally Posted by weezypenguin
if so was it hard etc
Moved to an appropriate thread.
Old Jul 10th 2012, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Moey is an unknown quantity at this point

But this doesn't answer my question.. RPL or Skills..

In addition, do I need MARA agent or it can be done without a MARA ?

What's the average cost of such consultancy ?
Old Jul 10th 2012, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by Moey
But this doesn't answer my question.. RPL or Skills..

In addition, do I need MARA agent or it can be done without a MARA ?

What's the average cost of such consultancy ?
Not every question can be answered here. If you need detailed help, then a consultation with a MARA registered agent would be a good idea. As for the MARA vs non-MARA agents - well, if you go to a non-MARA registered agent who subsequently turns out to be bad/dishonest/a crook, then you have no recourse. If a MARA registered agent is bad, then you can at least make a complaint to MARA to try and address the issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.