British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/acs-application-status-information-merged-threads-683524/)

id_ajay May 12th 2010 12:18 pm

ACS Application Status & Information (merged threads)

I applied for ACS on 26th Feb,10 and my status was "In process". When I checked my status couple of day back around 6th May,10 it was "With Assessor" but when I checked today 12th May,10 status got changed to "In process" again. Has anybody faced similar kind of issue? Please let me know.

infojami May 12th 2010 12:45 pm

Re: ACS Status "With Assessor"

You better wait for 12 weeks as per ACS guidelines. If nothing is happen after 12 weeks, then simple communicate with them by phone or email.

AUPOST May 12th 2010 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by id_ajay (Post 8560421)
I applied for ACS on 26th Feb,10 and my status was "In process". When I checked my status couple of day back around 6th May,10 it was "With Assessor" but when I checked today 12th May,10 status got changed to "In process" again. Has anybody faced similar kind of issue? Please let me know.

ACS status website is not correct all the time..No harm in dropping them an email and asking about update..

foha2012 May 12th 2010 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by id_ajay (Post 8560421)

Same happened to me ... ACS must be feeling the pressure of too many applications..

Cheers,

TAA

lovekan May 13th 2010 4:43 am

i applied on 9th april and since then it says to be allocated.

pampana Jul 20th 2010 12:56 pm

ACS application status: closed

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

Can any one describe me, wht this staus really means?

i am yet to receive the latter,posted on 9th july

Thanks a lot in advance

qamar_qadian Jul 20th 2010 2:04 pm

Re: ACS application status: closed

Originally Posted by pampana (Post 8715006)
Hi

Can any one describe me, wht this staus really means?

i am yet to receive the latter,posted on 9th july

Thanks a lot in advance

means case has been finalized and you will receive the letter shortly. But how do you know the letter was posted on 9th July, was there any email communication from ACS?

pampana Jul 20th 2010 2:24 pm

i check the status every day....on 9th july, the status was updated with registered post number.

qamar_qadian Jul 21st 2010 12:09 am

Originally Posted by pampana (Post 8715215)
i check the status every day....on 9th july, the status was updated with registered post number.

Ok fine, then the only thing you can do is to keep your fingers crossed as there is no way you can track it, if you are located inside India.

s_jose Jul 21st 2010 9:28 am

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian (Post 8715149)
means case has been finalized and you will receive the letter shortly. But how do you know the letter was posted on 9th July, was there any email communication from ACS?

yes, ur case is finalized and u will receive the letter soon

oz_dreamz09 Aug 31st 2010 5:18 pm

ACS Application Status: Please Advice

Friends,

I applied for ACS online (this is a fresh assessment - I was previously assessed on the basis of ASCO code in Feb 2010 and was adviced to apply fresh.). I submitted the online application on 26th August(Credit Card Payment) and my certified documents were delivered on 27th noon.

On 30th morning my status was changed to "To be Allocated" with "MAnaged by" updated and on 30th evening, I saw it in "In process".

Now when I checked, I see the following status which I have not seen when I applied earlier, nor have I seen this status anywhere in this forum posted by anyone. Can anyone of you pls advice. Here is what I see:

Given Name XXXXXXXX
Date Received 26-August-2010
Event Type General(PASA)
Status
Managed By XXXXXXXX
Grade Applicant

I am worried by the quick change in status, the documents which I have sent are the same, except for a couple of references extra.

umair Sep 2nd 2010 11:53 pm

Re: ACS Application Status: Please Advice

Hi bro,
I have got the same status when they received my documents but did not verify the payment. Before that it was "to be allocated". Once they verified, the status changed to "in process"

So might be if they need any document from your side but they will ask you.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09 (Post 8816507)
Friends,

I applied for ACS online (this is a fresh assessment - I was previously assessed on the basis of ASCO code in Feb 2010 and was adviced to apply fresh.). I submitted the online application on 26th August(Credit Card Payment) and my certified documents were delivered on 27th noon.

On 30th morning my status was changed to "To be Allocated" with "MAnaged by" updated and on 30th evening, I saw it in "In process".

Now when I checked, I see the following status which I have not seen when I applied earlier, nor have I seen this status anywhere in this forum posted by anyone. Can anyone of you pls advice. Here is what I see:

Given Name XXXXXXXX
Date Received 26-August-2010
Event Type General(PASA)
Status
Managed By XXXXXXXX
Grade Applicant

I am worried by the quick change in status, the documents which I have sent are the same, except for a couple of references extra.

Pollyana Sep 3rd 2010 9:56 am

Re: ACS Application Status (merged threads)

Threads merged.

ACS status is just like DIAC status, its just a note made by someone working on the case. Its not set in stone and is not 100% reliable.
If ACS want anything they will ask for it. Its pointless getting yourselves worked up over what your electronic status does or does not say.

LOST_FAN Sep 7th 2010 1:36 am

ACS status changed to With assessor in 20 days!!

My ACS application was received by ACS on Aug 18 and Today( after 20 days) I can see the status changed to "With assessor".Is it usual ? because as per my understanding goes it take 10 -12 weeks to get ACS results.

Dorothy Sep 7th 2010 1:50 am

Re: ACS status changed to With assessor in 20 days!!

Originally Posted by LOST_FAN (Post 8830778)
My ACS application was received by ACS on Aug 18 and Today( after 20 days) I can see the status changed to "With assessor".Is it usual ? because as per my understanding goes it take 10 -12 weeks to get ACS results.

"With assessor" means someone is looking at your file. It could still be 10 weeks or 10 months before you get a result.