887 Visa Applicants

Old Aug 15th 2011, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Janaka is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by dance123
Looks like we'll be applying together. Let me know what docs have you made ready so far?
HI Dance

So far I made about 20 Salary slips and work references letter and contacts, Tax return with Form 1276 and form 80
. I have to apply for paper base as there is no option for the relative spencer category in the online form.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Janaka
HI Dance

So far I made about 20 Salary slips and work references letter and contacts, Tax return with Form 1276 and form 80
. I have to apply for paper base as there is no option for the relative spencer category in the online form.
Why relative sponsor when you can just apply for 887 independently? Apologies for my assumption but I'm just wondering why?

Last edited by dance123; Aug 16th 2011 at 1:09 am.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Why relative sponsor when you can just apply for 887 independently?
When you start online application it shows a question

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/app/uu/cs

Skilled - Regional (Class VB, Subclass 887) application requirements To be eligible to be granted a General Skilled Migration visa, you must have already taken steps to meet certain requirements and obtain documentation before you lodge your application. If you do not meet the requirements below, you may not be able to be granted a visa.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...d-regional.htm

But I have being sponsored by an eligible relative; so I must also agree to live in a designated area of Australia which is not including in online application.
So I have no choice other than going for paper base
Old Aug 16th 2011, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

When you start online application it shows a question

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/app/uu/cs

Skilled - Regional (Class VB, Subclass 887) application requirements To be eligible to be granted a General Skilled Migration visa, you must have already taken steps to meet certain requirements and obtain documentation before you lodge your application. If you do not meet the requirements below, you may not be able to be granted a visa.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...d-regional.htm

But I have being sponsored by an eligible relative; so I must also agree to live in a designated area of Australia which is not including in online application.
So I have no choice other than going for paper base
Aah, I see now!

My work history is a little complicated: I've started off in Adelaide but couldn'nt find job there. Moved to ballarat in VIC (regional area) worked there in couple of jobs for couple of months and both full time casual work. Then moved to Geelong VIC (another regional area) and worked there until every staff was made redundant and company went offshore. Then moved to Bendigo (another regional area) and now I'm here completing this full time work requirement. DAMN it's been really hard for me all these years but now I'm just 15 days away to apply for 887-PR.

Forumers, your suggestion needed here:

Do you think will all the above movement along the different regional areas complicate things? I've got all proofs and everything? Suggest me if you can please?

Last edited by dance123; Aug 16th 2011 at 1:50 am.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Aah, I see now!

My work history is a little complicated: I've started off in Adelaide but couldn'nt find job there. Moved to ballarat in VIC (regional area) worked there in couple of jobs for couple of months and both full time casual work. Then moved to Geelong VIC (another regional area) and worked there until every staff was made redundant and company went offshore. Then moved to Bendigo (another regional area) and now I'm here completing this full time work requirement. DAMN it's been really hard for me all these years but now I'm just 15 days away to apply for 887-PR.

Forumers, your suggestion needed here:

Do you think will all the above movement along the different regional areas complicate things? I've got all proofs and everything? Suggest me if you can please?
how did u apply for VF 475 State or territory nomination or sponsored by an eligible relative ? Did you notify both your current and new state or territory government of this change ( you have to do thi only f you are being nominated by a participating state or territory government)

Last edited by Janaka; Aug 16th 2011 at 2:06 am.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

did u come with State or territory nomination or sponsored by an eligible relative
?
State nomination from SA but I'm in VIC at the moment. I've advised both states about this move.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

State nomination from SA but I'm in VIC at the moment. I've advised both states about this move.
Then its shouldnt be a prb
Old Aug 16th 2011, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Then its shouldnt be a prb
Please click this link.

The following is clearly written on their website (follow the link above):

If you wish to move to another regional area to live and work, you must notify both your current and new state or territory government of this change.

I think after that, it shouldn't be a problem. Should it?
Old Aug 16th 2011, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Please click this link.

The following is clearly written on their website (follow the link above):

If you wish to move to another regional area to live and work, you must notify both your current and new state or territory government of this change.

I think after that, it shouldn't be a problem. Should it?
I think you are allright. Make sure to keep all evidence that you have informed them and if possible attaché along with your application
Old Aug 16th 2011, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

I think you are allright. Make sure to keep all evidence that you have informed them and if possible attaché along with your application
I was thinking about not attaching but now, you are making me think twice about it. I have the evidences, might as well attach it, I think!
Old Aug 18th 2011, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

jimmygill is just really nicejimmygill is just really nicejimmygill is just really nicejimmygill is just really nicejimmygill is just really nicejimmygill is just really nicejimmygill is just really nicejimmygill is just really nice

I got my Status update today as APPLICATION APPROVED
Medical submitted :15Aug2011
AFP Check Submitted: 17 Aug 2011

THANKS TO BE people for sharing information !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good wishes to all
Old Aug 18th 2011, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimmygill

Good wishes to all
Congratulations…

Please share what docs did you submit and why medicals? Also, when did you apply for 887? Thanks!
Old Aug 18th 2011, 8:41 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Good wishes to all
Congratulations!
Old Aug 18th 2011, 9:04 am
Just Joined

rk1500 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Good wishes to all

Congratulations… Jimmy gill
Old Aug 18th 2011, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

HI Dance

How's the preparation going my friend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.