457 processing time

Old Nov 7th 2013, 10:31 am
Just Joined

sazzleblonde1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 457 processing time

im still waiting. 5 weeks now... Was picked up by a case officer last week. Need to do a medical this week and hope to hear next week.
Old Nov 10th 2013, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Kristoffski is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought I'd update this as currently in queue for 457 and could give prospective expats an idea of timescales...

Application submitted on September 16th 2013. Case Manager picked up on 4th November.

Referred for medical, which incredibly, I was able to have the very next day at a local BUPA hospital. It did cost a whopping £154 for a lady just to take my height, weight, urine and listen to chest - though I think normally you'd have an X-Ray and Blood Test (HIV Test) too. Not sure why I didn't need it...

Hoping to have a result on the application by the end of next week...
Old Jan 7th 2014, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Cool Re: 457 processing time

just to update on this for others my visa took 5 weeks in total and 1 of those weeks was my own delay.

now onto the bigger visas!

Applied 3rd oct 2013, granted 12th nov 2013
Old Jan 8th 2014, 12:01 am
Just Joined

Kristoffski is an unknown quantity at this point

Update from me too...

I got my visa at the very end of November and was in the country on the 2nd December

So in total, my process time was about 10 weeks.

Cheers! x
Old Jan 8th 2014, 12:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kristoffski
Update from me too...

I got my visa at the very end of November and was in the country on the 2nd December

So in total, my process time was about 10 weeks.

Cheers! x
Congrats - might need to update your location though
Old Jan 8th 2014, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Congrats - might need to update your location though
hehe
Old May 16th 2014, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

Davide1042 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 Timeframes

Hi All

my 457 app was lodged this week, on the confirmation email it said the current processing time is 2-4 weeks, deloittes are doing the visa (companies choice) and so far have been great, how accurate will the timeframes be as am sick of being asked when we are off!!!
Old May 16th 2014, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 457 Timeframes

How long is a piece of string?

Some are done quick some a little longer..
Old May 17th 2014, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 Timeframes

I guess two to four weeks, goodness me is that not precise enough? Do you want the date and time...