457, How Long After Meds?

Old May 17th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457, How Long After Meds?

You shouldnt have said that! I will be checking every five minutes now!

Gems - who will be checking on her application every five mins!lol
Old May 17th 2007, 11:19 am
Wishing for summer!

Oaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant future

All ours are finalisd as well.

I will keep checking this thread. Anytime now
Old May 17th 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

mottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nice

Hi Gems / Oaks

We recently were granted a 457 (last friday), haven't been online for a few days but our meds showed online as 'Health Requirements Finalised' on the 7th May and then visa approved on 11th May. I was online every 5 minutes looking for it to change to approved i can tell you!! Won't be long and you'll get your approval - great feeling, you keep logging back in to make sure it's real....... Fingers crossed for you it's not too long now
Old May 18th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Two adults and two of the kids medicals were finalised yesterday.

Checked this morning and one is child left to finalise medical! Well I do have four kids!
They must have finalised the other child early this morning. So hopefully they will have done the remaining child by end of today.

Then its wait for the decision!

GEMS
Old May 18th 2007, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of

Hi Gems,

Wont be long now and as last post says you end up checking every 5 mins to make sure it does say application approved!
Old May 18th 2007, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Are the online checks available for ENS visa sen to an individual state?, I don't think I have a TRN ,..... I have a receipt number and a case file number but the website doesn't like either of these..... is there a nother number I should be looking for? or is it just these visa are to view on line?
Old May 18th 2007, 8:44 am
Just Joined

gillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant futuregillnbri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gems
Hello,

Wanted to know how long it takes to get the 457 visa finalised after you submitted the meds.

They recieved our meds/xrays in Sydney 8 days ago (at 8.00am according to DHL!)

I know its not long but Im impatient and want my visa NOW!

Good job Im not waiting for the 136! I would be a pain

Anyone got a 457 recently how long did it take? We got a CO 12 hours after submitting online form and submitted things they needed. Heard from them a couple of weeks ago that all was fine and just waiting for medical reports to finalise the visa. Hurry up Sydney!!

GEMS
Hi guys
we went for our medicals in March, 30th being our deadline. At the end of April we where contacted about sending further info, so at least its being looked at. Some friends of ours got their approval about 6weeks after medicals.
Good luck!
Old May 18th 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Matt is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the procedure with applying for an employer sponsored 457?

My new employer gave me a reference yesterday and told me to start my part of the applciation on line from this end

I went on line and had a look and read the documentation - it appears like I have to post job offer, cv etc.

Do I need to have all this stuff ready for when I do the on line application?

I am worried that I may start an application, cancel it cos I havent got the correct info and then the reference no be locked in the system or something.....

Thanks

Matt
Old May 18th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello,

If its an online 457. We had to attach documents (you can scan documents and dont have to have them certified, but must be colour).

You can save the 457 application and continue later or on another day. I did ours over a couple of days so I could check I had done it right.

We had to attach CV, Birth certificates of all family members, passports(page with photo and info), wedding certificate, Degree and PGCE certificates with transcripts. Job details/contract and salary details. Think might of been reference of last employer but not sure.

Like I say you can save and continue later. Also our CO contacted us and asked for a couple of additional things which we scanned and emailed to them.

Thats about it. GOOD LUCK

GEMS
Old May 18th 2007, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

mandy99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gems
Hello,

Wanted to know how long it takes to get the 457 visa finalised after you submitted the meds.

They recieved our meds/xrays in Sydney 8 days ago (at 8.00am according to DHL!)

I know its not long but Im impatient and want my visa NOW!

Good job Im not waiting for the 136! I would be a pain

Anyone got a 457 recently how long did it take? We got a CO 12 hours after submitting online form and submitted things they needed. Heard from them a couple of weeks ago that all was fine and just waiting for medical reports to finalise the visa. Hurry up Sydney!!

GEMS
Hi,
How do you check your 457 visa's process on line? still waiting for ours.
Thanks
Mandy
Old May 18th 2007, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

mottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nice

Hi Mandy,
Heres's the link
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
You'll need your transaction reference number and passport number
Fingers crossed for you
Old May 18th 2007, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

mandy99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mottram
Hi Mandy,
Heres's the link
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
You'll need your transaction reference number and passport number
Fingers crossed for you
Thank you, we went though an agent. Employer had to start a new company is Aus first. Long story but very exciting. So will have to look into the transaction reference number.
Mandy
Old May 18th 2007, 5:52 pm
skye

Our meds are in sydney (frontloaded) when our employer gives us the reference number how long do you think it will take....... thanks

Old May 19th 2007, 4:38 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skye
Our meds are in sydney (frontloaded) when our employer gives us the reference number how long do you think it will take....... thanks
Once our application was sent online, we had the meds requested after 30 days. I am assuming that the rest was cleared by then.

457 timescale is longer than normal, but I expect you to get the green light after about a month
Old May 21st 2007, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

NETOOZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, we have been informed that they is a backlog on 457 at the moment, we applied 1st May, Xrays 17th May. Now just waiting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.