457, How Long After Meds?

Old May 15th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default 457, How Long After Meds?

Hello,

Wanted to know how long it takes to get the 457 visa finalised after you submitted the meds.

They recieved our meds/xrays in Sydney 8 days ago (at 8.00am according to DHL!)

I know its not long but Im impatient and want my visa NOW!

Good job Im not waiting for the 136! I would be a pain

Anyone got a 457 recently how long did it take? We got a CO 12 hours after submitting online form and submitted things they needed. Heard from them a couple of weeks ago that all was fine and just waiting for medical reports to finalise the visa. Hurry up Sydney!!

GEMS
Old May 15th 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of
Smile Re: 457, How Long After Meds?

Hi there,

It wont be long now we got our visa granted around 10 days after they received our medicals.

Old May 15th 2007, 8:45 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457, How Long After Meds?

Originally Posted by Gems
Hello,

Wanted to know how long it takes to get the 457 visa finalised after you submitted the meds.

They recieved our meds/xrays in Sydney 8 days ago (at 8.00am according to DHL!)

I know its not long but Im impatient and want my visa NOW!

Good job Im not waiting for the 136! I would be a pain

Anyone got a 457 recently how long did it take? We got a CO 12 hours after submitting online form and submitted things they needed. Heard from them a couple of weeks ago that all was fine and just waiting for medical reports to finalise the visa. Hurry up Sydney!!

GEMS
It'll probably be nice and quick. I think our entire process took 4-6 weeks
Old May 15th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

From what I've read on here in the past few days there seems to be a bit of a delay with the 457s at the moment, but you're still only talking weeks (rather than the possible months for 136s!)
Old May 15th 2007, 10:35 am
Wishing for summer!

Oaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant futureOaks has a brilliant future

Hi

We are in the same situation.
Meds/xrays were received by sydney same day as yours still no reply

I think I will crash the immigration system with all the times I keep checking onlline.

Hopefully not long now.
Old May 15th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Oaks

glad Im not the only crazy person who checks online every 5 mins!

Thanks for the input everyone

GEMS
Old May 15th 2007, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

kerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nice

and me even though the office is closed i assume by now
Old May 15th 2007, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of

Hi kerryandgordon,

Yeah the office is closed but you never know someone may be working late.

Hopefully your approval shouldnt be to much longer.

Fiona
Old May 16th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey Oaks keep us posted on when you get confirmation!

So I can check if mine should be done soon

GEMS
Old May 16th 2007, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

We are in a similar position regarding the medicals.... ours landed and were signed for on Monday morning (australian time) this week...

No one seems to be able to tell me anything about ENS 120 and waiting times though... I have no nails left, the cat is in hiding and my husband left for work at 5am so as to avoid the anxious rottweiller...

Do they email you if successful and post if failed or is it by post/email either way? Let us know when you get yours will you???
Old May 16th 2007, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Hi

If you check your on-line status it should change from application processing further to medicals received and finalised and then to application approved.

Hope this helps and you get good news soon.
Old May 16th 2007, 9:10 am
Just Joined

sa2auz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Reid Family
Hi

If you check your on-line status it should change from application processing further to medicals received and finalised and then to application approved.

Hope this helps and you get good news soon.
Hi

Our meds were received on 16th, acknowledged 19 and our visas approved on 25th even though it was a Saturday.

Good Luck
Old May 16th 2007, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

kjh1rst is an unknown quantity at this point

We were wondering the the exact same thing thing "How long after Meds". We had ours done on April 5th, the xrays were approved on the 2nd May and the childrens meds were approved on 14th May...
Then this morning we had the email to say VISA GRANTED. Very excited now, so much to do and plan, my head is swimming!!
Old May 17th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello,

Just checked this morning. Its now says all medicals received.
Looks like they are in the middle of checking them, as 4 of us say medicals finalised. Two of the kids looks like they have not looked at yet/or checking now.

Fingers crossed, it would be the two kids with medical history who are last to be checked! aagghhh..............
Panel doc seamed to think it would be fine, and I supplied medical reports. But will stress till I know they are ok.

So dont think it will be long now! Recon the final decision should be in the next day or two

Gems
Old May 17th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Keep checking as mine said that then an hour later changed to application approved

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.