176 non-csl Visa granted

Old Dec 9th 2009, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice
Default Re: 176 non-csl Visa granted

Originally Posted by hull2perth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My time frame is very similar yet ive heard nothing
176 Lodged non CSL - 29th May 2008
WA SS - September 2009
Medical/Police Checks July 2008
and no CO yet?
I usually think there's a CO assigned when they request for additional info like medical/PCC. Here it seems like you have front loaded your PCC and medicals? If all the others requirements plus medical/PCC are OK, you won't be contacted as they have nothing else to ask for.
How about the status in the online page? Is it changing? Keep your fingers crossed you might here from them soon about your visa grant
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

How about the status in the online page? Is it changing? Keep your fingers crossed you might here from them soon about your visa grant [/QUOTE]

Hi thanks for the reply what exactly do you mean by the status online??
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice

How about the status in the online page? Is it changing? Keep your fingers crossed you might here from them soon about your visa grant
Hi thanks for the reply what exactly do you mean by the status online??[/QUOTE]

Hi, what I meant was the status of your application shown on the online page which is used to check the progress.

Did you do your application online or is it a paper based application?

Not sure if you can check the progress online for paper based applications.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by anuruddha13
Hi thanks for the reply what exactly do you mean by the status online??
Hi, what I meant was the status of your application shown on the online page which is used to check the progress.

Not sure if you can check the progress online for paper based applications.[/QUOTE]

Hi I used an agent so not sure i can check mine though if i can ill certainly try if i know how to!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Not sure if you can check the progress online for paper based applications.
Hi I used an agent so not sure i can check mine though if i can ill certainly try if i know how to![/QUOTE]

I'm sure you will.

Nope you won't be cos the details to check, must have been sent to the agen in that case.