Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Supply and Distribution Manager 1223-11 need advice please.

Supply and Distribution Manager 1223-11 need advice please.

Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

junglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nicejunglegeorge45 is just really nice
Default Supply and Distribution Manager 1223-11 need advice please.

Hi all,

I've been in the this lovely country for nine months now, and my Taiwanese girlfriend is over here on a working holiday and loves it so much she wants to stay.

Her professional background is in logistics and 3PL, but there doesn't seem to be a listing for something like that on the MODL, so I'm just wondering if anyone's had experience with the application and skills assessment process for a Supply and Distribution Manager 1223-11.

Your collective wisdom would be most welcome.

Alex.