176 non-csl Visa granted

Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice
Default 176 non-csl Visa granted

I posted the below note under a different thread, but wanted to make a new one so the rest of the non-csl ppl who are still waiting would get to see this and renew the hope.

---------------------------------------------

I've got my visa today yepppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm on 176 SS (SA) non-csl. (IT Professional)
Application lodgement - 22nd May 2008
Medicals and PCC requested - Jan 2009
Set the application oh hold (due to wife's pregnancy) - Jan 2009
Baby's info/medicals/pcc sent - 02 Oct 2009
All docs were set to "Met" - 20 Oct 2009
Visa granted - 07 Dec 2009

Everybody on BE, thanks a million for the invaluable support, I couldn't have done this otherwise. (World is still a better place cos of people like you)

I sincerely wish that the rest of you all still waiting, would get the visas soon as well. Keep your hopes up

Finally, I don't hate Mondays anymore
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 176 non-csl Visa granted

Originally Posted by anuruddha13
I posted the below note under a different thread, but wanted to make a new one so the rest of the non-csl ppl who are still waiting would get to see this and renew the hope.

Everybody on BE, thanks a million for the invaluable support, I couldn't have done this otherwise. (World is still a better place cos of people like you)

I sincerely wish that the rest of you all still waiting, would get the visas soon as well. Keep your hopes up

Congrates Dear. I had got positive Assesment now waiting for IELTS then i will lodge my application.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulation dear.....

Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, it is nice to see these cases moving.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

alhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura aboutalhatti has a spectacular aura about

Congrats!
It is really good news.

Thanks
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice

Thanks everyone... Wishing all the very best for the rest of you all waiting
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point

great news. congratulations!!!!!!!!!1
Old Dec 7th 2009, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough

Congrats......All the best
Could you please tell me whether your baby did the meds and pccs on the request of the CO ? Alternatively, whether you frontloaded your baby's before CO's request?
thanks!
Ritu
Old Dec 7th 2009, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

wings_and_fins is an unknown quantity at this point

congratz, your case is an inpiration for us who were affected by the 23 Sept new visa processing direction. 'hope to see more...
Old Dec 8th 2009, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Anuruddha13,

What is the entry date for you ?? Becuase me too in the same situ as you, my wife got pregnant and i sent only my medicals. I have to submit baby's and wife's aafter the delivery. So will they give one year from date of Visa granted for validation ?

What are the things they check with baby as medicals ? Do they take blood etc for checking ?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by muditha
Anuruddha13,

What is the entry date for you ?? Becuase me too in the same situ as you, my wife got pregnant and i sent only my medicals. I have to submit baby's and wife's aafter the delivery. So will they give one year from date of Visa granted for validation ?

What are the things they check with baby as medicals ? Do they take blood etc for checking ?
My initial entry date is 19th June 2010. I believe it's based on the PCC or medicals, but sorry not really sure how it works. Hope someone else can give a firm answer.

Just for your info, I submitted both the PCC and medicals together in Oct, but PCC was issued much earlier than the medical, in 2008 March.

As for the baby's medical, in our case doctor just examined the baby, no blood test or x-rays.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

My initial entry date is 19th June 2010. I believe it's based on the PCC or medicals, but sorry not really sure how it works. Hope someone else can give a firm answer.

Just for your info, I submitted both the PCC and medicals together in Oct, but PCC was issued much earlier than the medical, in 2008 March.

As for the baby's medical, in our case doctor just examined the baby, no blood test or x-rays.
Thanx Anuruddha. Hope you are from SL. In my case i submitted PCC & medicals in late november 2009.(2 weeks ago). But i have to submit wife and baby's medicals in April 2010. So i'm happy if i get one year from the grant date as i can plan things well.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by muditha
Thanx Anuruddha. Hope you are from SL. In my case i submitted PCC & medicals in late november 2009.(2 weeks ago). But i have to submit wife and baby's medicals in April 2010. So i'm happy if i get one year from the grant date as i can plan things well.
Wishing you all the very best.. Yep from Sri Lanka too
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishing you all the very best.. Yep from Sri Lanka too
Thanx.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My time frame is very similar yet ive heard nothing
176 Lodged non CSL - 29th May 2008
WA SS - September 2009
Medical/Police Checks July 2008
and no CO yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.