176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Old Sep 26th 2009, 9:46 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Well at least your kids are little - I was hoping to be there NOW!! My son is 13 in a month - i'm gonna so struggle to get him there
Originally Posted by Mandi-C
We're in the same boat, expect our eldest will be 18 by then.
I'm worried that we'll be too old to make the change.

Mandi
xx
Mine are 19 and 15 at the moment, luckily they are still both committed, but for how long, who knows, it is difficult to keep teenagers interested in something that they can't have now!

It looks as though we may have to wait until 2012 for a grant, but who knows what other changes may be announced in the next 3 years, it could be even longer and by that time I will be on my way to 50, I may have to change our application to a retirement visa!!!
Old Sep 26th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
Mine are 19 and 15 at the moment, luckily they are still both committed, but for how long, who knows, it is difficult to keep teenagers interested in something that they can't have now!

It looks as though we may have to wait until 2012 for a grant, but who knows what other changes may be announced in the next 3 years, it could be even longer and by that time I will be on my way to 50, I may have to change our application to a retirement visa!!!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

essex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really nice

Originally Posted by SuperC
no chance of getting the $$$ back....lol! Congrats on the wedding, perhaps it's fate intervening?????? u will be so busy organising now that u'll forget all about the visa wud be nice to have it in time for an extended honeymoon all the same
Seems a joke that nearly a year ago that I paid over $2K for something that no-one has even looked at and I will have to pay again when I change it over to spouse.

I read the latest news, worrying if it means someone will look at my application next year - kinda pass caring now as I know one way or the other I'll be staying here, I feel for you guys still in the uk!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can't help you at all with this thread, just loved your username

Should be essex2melbourne though
John

Proud to be Essex born and bred
Old Oct 7th 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

essex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really nice

Originally Posted by jond
Sorry I can't help you at all with this thread, just loved your username

Should be essex2melbourne though
John

Proud to be Essex born and bred
Hahahaha, that's ok - I don't need help as such anymore Where in Essex are you from? I'm from Ilford.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by essex2sydney
Hahahaha, that's ok - I don't need help as such anymore Where in Essex are you from? I'm from Ilford.

Just down the road, Chadwell Heath
Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

waiting79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I spoke to my Lawyer and he said that it took DIAC several months to get this new (23/09) Priority List out...so they're probably in the midst of changing it once again. If it changes, its meant to get better. He's been in the industry for 15-20 years and has considerable experience.

I am devastated at the whole new processing timetable as its ridiculous ...them taking that long to process.

I have written 2 letters; to the minister and shadow minister. Not that I expect any response but I've got nothing to lose really.

What I don't get is that each PR applicant has paid $2100 (average) and say there's (slight
exaggerated) 50,000 - 100,000 applicants out there who have, are , will apply now = $105,000,000 - $210,000,000 = that DIAC has.....would u think that would be able to staff-up and process the applications? Is this all an effort for Revenue Raising????

They even have the audacity to say - withdraw your application if you don't want to wait....but hey don't expect a refund!! I mean that's daylight robbery!!

Sorry, but I just cant understand what is the rationale behind this whole thing.
Old Oct 8th 2009, 11:54 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waiting79
.........Sorry, but I just cant understand what is the rationale behind this whole thing.
I agree 100% with your sentiment mate. How DIAC can think it's OK to do this to people is not right. Whilst legally they can do it, morally it stinks. Big time

I reckon the rationale is to stem the flow of migrants who don't have the skills required so as to leave these jobs for those who already live in Aus.

I hope things change as clearly it's a sorry state
Old Oct 15th 2009, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jond
Just down the road, Chadwell Heath
Oh well that is near, before I left Oz I was living in Newbury Park - such fond memories (NOT!).