176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

essex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really niceessex2sydney is just really nice
Default Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Well i've given up on mine, don't suppose I can get my $$$ back somehow?? Getting married next October so will change to a spouse one!!
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Amelia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

Not been on in a while, thought I would check to see if any MIRICLE had accord and we were at the top of the list lol - no such luck :-(

Amelia xxx
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 1:43 pm
excited!

SuperC has a spectacular aura aboutSuperC has a spectacular aura aboutSuperC has a spectacular aura about

no chance of getting the $$$ back....lol! Congrats on the wedding, perhaps it's fate intervening?????? u will be so busy organising now that u'll forget all about the visa wud be nice to have it in time for an extended honeymoon all the same
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

waiting79 is an unknown quantity at this point

**BREAKING NEWS** 23 Sept 09

Official accouncement here
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/faq-priority-processing.pdf
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

korn_bo2 is an unknown quantity at this point

after the priority changes from yesterday, my document status changed to MET... I think I have a CO already...

Im relative sponsored and under CSL....
Old Sep 24th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by waiting79

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/pdf/faq-priority-processing.pdf
Great News

Hope to hear some news in near future.

Regards,
MJ
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:20 pm
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice

Originally Posted by waiting79

Not much good news for us who are not on the MODL & CSL.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

ClaireandPilch is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks like very bad news indeed - in my opinion.

If you are, like me, on a 176 Family Sponsored and not on the CSL or MODL then you wont be considered until 2012.

:curse:
Old Sep 24th 2009, 1:19 pm
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ClaireandPilch
It looks like very bad news indeed - in my opinion.

If you are, like me, on a 176 Family Sponsored and not on the CSL or MODL then you wont be considered until 2012.

:curse:
There doesn't seem much point in waiting anymore. I will be 47 and my kids will be teenagers by then. If I didn't have lots of family there I would cancel the whole thing now but one of the reasons for going was to have some family around me when I get old so will have to wait and see what happens.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

fairydust300980 is on a distinguished road

It feels like this isn't ment to be, nothing seems to ever work out how you hope/plan, i have wanted more than anything to bring up my babies with their cousins but at this rate they will all be at school, my nephew will be nearly!

So disheartening but what can we do except sit it out and carry on, roll on 2012.

Good luck everyone xxx
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fairydust300980
It feels like this isn't ment to be, nothing seems to ever work out how you hope/plan, i have wanted more than anything to bring up my babies with their cousins but at this rate they will all be at school, my nephew will be nearly!

So disheartening but what can we do except sit it out and carry on, roll on 2012.

Good luck everyone xxx
Well at least your kids are little - I was hoping to be there NOW!! My son is 13 in a month - i'm gonna so struggle to get him there
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

dotty3 is on a distinguished road

We just seem to be going backwards; I was hoping for some positive changes in the announcement. Do we think that is it now, or are there more changes to the immigration policy due?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

waiting79 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just hope things changes when the economy changes as they're doing this in line with the "gfc" ... although most of us would be on #6 (ii) which is the fam sponsored + SOL list...so im hoping we've moved up ..as u would see that the previous list of priority groupings were not specific and now its extremely specific.
Old Sep 25th 2009, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Mandi-C will become famous soon enoughMandi-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alborz114
There doesn't seem much point in waiting anymore. I will be 47 and my kids will be teenagers by then. If I didn't have lots of family there I would cancel the whole thing now but one of the reasons for going was to have some family around me when I get old so will have to wait and see what happens.
We're in the same boat, expect our eldest will be 18 by then.
I'm worried that we'll be too old to make the change.

Mandi
xx
Old Sep 25th 2009, 9:35 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand if it was new applications but it does seem unfair that applications already in process are also delayed. Some people have already waited 2 years. Has anyone written a petition to DIAC? I know DIAC reserve the right to change the rules but given they have taken people's money,this does seem out of order. They change the rules many times, but generally the lag is in terms of months not years.

Good luck, I feel for you guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.