(175/6 Visa) 18 March 2011 letters

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

vxm665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: (175 Visa) so i got a letter....

Originally Posted by cosycatus
this is confusing....so should i proceed to get my medicals done or not??
What confusing you, please? If you are in the time limit given in the attachment, you can proceed to the medical but CO will be assigned within a year, so medical would be still valid. However, you may be asked to make the initial entry before expiry of your medical.

For the people DIAC has sent the letter, CO will be assigned within 3 months so they have been notified to obtain medical and police clearances as early as possible. That's the whole purpose of the letter.

Even then, some more people who from HR and out the time limit given in attached document got the chance for higher priority due to unknown facts. As I said, its behind closed room.

Last edited by vxm665; Mar 22nd 2011 at 3:09 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

madao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond repute

OK thanks for the info.

It seems that she applied outside the date range they specify in point 1 so I quess we still wait.

Cheers

Originally Posted by vxm665
As it seems you have been living in low risk countries over the last 10 years and suppose your partner skill is under category 3, it's worth to look at the attached document.

You can get the latest updates from DIAC by sending a blank email to "[email protected]".
Old Apr 1st 2011, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

skalman is an unknown quantity at this point

The latest processing update has some information attached about the email.

And they are now up to 16 July 2009 for prio 3 VE 175...
Attached Files
Old Apr 1st 2011, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

hellorajshahi is on a distinguished road

I have also got a mail from DIAC on 18th March 2011, I lodged my application last sep'2010 (with wife and two kids) as Mechanical Engineer. 176 Family sponsored. In this mail they informed that --
]Once your application is allocated to a case officer, we request you allow a further six weeks for your application to be assessed.

Then what will be the total time frame ? May I get my final decision within 3 month + 6 weeks ?

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 1st 2011 at 6:08 pm. Reason: Please don't do the large font, it's totally unnecessary and annoys many people. This is Immi, people just want the info.
Old Apr 1st 2011, 6:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hellorajshahi
I have also got a mail from DIAC on 18th March 2011, I lodged my application last sep'2010 (with wife and two kids) as Mechanical Engineer. 176 Family sponsored. In this mail they informed that --
]Once your application is allocated to a case officer, we request you allow a further six weeks for your application to be assessed.

Then what will be the total time frame ? May I get my final decision within 3 month + 6 weeks ?
Possibly but then again possibly not. Why do you expect people in the same position as you to know more than you about something that only DIAC know?
Old Apr 1st 2011, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

Anyone else having problem downloading form 26EH 160EH from the document checklist?

Nothing is downloaded when I click the link. A new empty window opens but after a couple of seconds it stops loading.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 12:54 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skalman
Hi,

Anyone else having problem downloading form 26EH 160EH from the document checklist?

Nothing is downloaded when I click the link. A new empty window opens but after a couple of seconds it stops loading.
If you are pressed for time, use regular 26/160. There is no difference to the EH versions other than preprinted name, TRN, etc., so you will have to fill them out by hand, I guess.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by newjersey
If you are pressed for time, use regular 26/160. There is no difference to the EH versions other than preprinted name, TRN, etc., so you will have to fill them out by hand, I guess.
Thanks, I'm in no hurry yet. Will try to download again later.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Default WHAT NEXT - WHO HAS COMPLTED AND SENT POLICE CLEARENCE AFTER GETTING 18TH MARCH EMAIL

I am from a HIGH RISK country

VISA TYPE : 176 (Family Sponsored)
Application Lodge : 29th September 2010 ( Web base)
Got Email from DIAC - 18th March 2011
Medical Done; 4th April 2011
PCC sent : 06th April 2011

please knock if you get any response from DIAC or change in on line status after sending PCC and Medical.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT NEXT - WHO HAS COMPLTED AND SENT POLICE CLEARENCE AFTER GETTING 18TH MARCH E

I am not a current applicant and did not get the letter, but some people posted it and IIRC, it said applicants from HOUR countries should not do their medicals and police checks.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

cosycatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WHAT NEXT - WHO HAS COMPLTED AND SENT POLICE CLEARENCE AFTER GETTING 18TH MARCH E

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I am not a current applicant and did not get the letter, but some people posted it and IIRC, it said applicants from HOUR countries should not do their medicals and police checks.
what is HOUR countries?
Old Apr 6th 2011, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

pseethar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
It seems only the web based applicants are picked for sending the letter. It is stated in the PDF sent from DIAC. So paper based applicants need to wait, I belive.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

ngno1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Important Information for Priority 3 clients

Folks,

I am visa 175 applicant, the application was lodged on August 2010.
a couple of weeks ago I sent blank email to [email protected].
I received auto reply email contains information that as of now, they are processing applications which were lodged on July 2009. In addition, it contains the attachment "Important Information for Priority 3 clients". the following sentences with red color are stated in the attached document.

We have recently sent email letters to certain Priority Group 3 applicants who have
lodged a General Skilled Migration (GSM) application under subclasses 175, 176, 475,
885, 886 and 487.
As indicated above, these emails were sent only to applicants whose applications:
a) are expected to be allocated to a case officer within three months of the date
of these letters; and
b) can proceed with health and character requirements without firstly being
assessed by a case officer.
If you have received this letter and have queries about these instructions, the following
Questions and Answers may be of interest.
Similarly, if you have not received this letter and your application is in Priority Group 3,
these Questions and Answers will explain why and when you may expect to be contacted
about your application.

Does it means to confirm my visa application is going to be processed within 3 months?
Old Apr 26th 2011, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Default 18th March Email Receiver Club

Dear

Please mention if any one (who have already got 18th March email) - have any update after sending PCC and Health Report ?
Old Apr 26th 2011, 7:12 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged

Most applicants have posted on the threads for each month as to the progress on their applications so you can check them there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.