(175/6 Visa) 18 March 2011 letters

Old Mar 18th 2011, 6:07 am
Just Joined

cosycatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default (175/6 Visa) 18 March 2011 letters

from DIAC that states that it is anticipated that a CO will be assigned to me within 3 months( from date of letter) and asked that i can start to apply for health and character clearance if i have not done so...b/c having complete the whole document requirement will make the whole process faster ( or so the letter says)

The questions

1. this letter is a computerized letter not signed off by CO. So do i proceed to do the health and character clearance??

2. also, i've listed family members ( not spouse, children , but parents, siblings). It was a mistake. They are not migrating with me. Do i need them to submit health/police clearance or should i leave it until they ARE really going to migrate ( which they are not...)
Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:29 am
Just Joined

Default Re: (175 Visa) so i got a letter....

Originally Posted by cosycatus
from DIAC that states that it is anticipated that a CO will be assigned to me within 3 months( from date of letter) and asked that i can start to apply for health and character clearance if i have not done so...b/c having complete the whole document requirement will make the whole process faster ( or so the letter says)

The questions

1. this letter is a computerized letter not signed off by CO. So do i proceed to do the health and character clearance??

2. also, i've listed family members ( not spouse, children , but parents, siblings). It was a mistake. They are not migrating with me. Do i need them to submit health/police clearance or should i leave it until they ARE really going to migrate ( which they are not...)
no one?
Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:54 am
Just Joined

IanP01 is on a distinguished road

no one?
I just got the letter too. Im stunned; I only applied on 6th Dec 2010. When did you apply?

I see no reason to question it. They are just trying to get you organised so that the visa goes through quickly once the case officer is assigned. I will apply for my health and character checks now.

The letter also stated that if you have any changes in circumstances, that you should contact them. If you family are no longer coming, it sounds like you have a change in circumstances. Having said that, I didn't know that you could even attach parents and siblings to a 175. Contact them.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

vxm665 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IanP01
I just got the letter too. Im stunned; I only applied on 6th Dec 2010. When did you apply?

I see no reason to question it. They are just trying to get you organised so that the visa goes through quickly once the case officer is assigned. I will apply for my health and character checks now.

The letter also stated that if you have any changes in circumstances, that you should contact them. If you family are no longer coming, it sounds like you have a change in circumstances. Having said that, I didn't know that you could even attach parents and siblings to a 175. Contact them.
Hi to both of you, IanP01 & cosycatus,

It's a good thing that DIAC is going to process your application soon. Would it possible to provide your visa type, date of lodgement, any connection to low risk country within last 10 years and where you were when you lodged.

DIAC advised the people who don't have any connection to low risk countries and skills belog to category 3 can submit the police and medical certificates to make faster of your processing.

Giving those information would be much more appreciated. Thanks.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

Hi

We got this letter too! Excellent progress

Although I'm not sure I will be rushing out to get meds done in case it doesn't move as quickly as they anticipate it is still a move in he right direction. We are Sept '10 applicants.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vxm665
Hi to both of you, IanP01 & cosycatus,

It's a good thing that DIAC is going to process your application soon. Would it possible to provide your visa type, date of lodgement, any connection to low risk country within last 10 years and where you were when you lodged.

DIAC advised the people who don't have any connection to low risk countries and skills belog to category 3 can submit the police and medical certificates to make faster of your processing.

Giving those information would be much more appreciated. Thanks.
i applied on dec 30th 2010 for 175 and come from a low risk country..

i am really stunned to receive this letter when the norm waiting time is 18-24 mths? Not sure if it's just one of those burecreatic emails being sent out to assage peoples anxiety or the real deal.

Guess we'll find out soon. I'm gonna do my medicals anyway, file for a police clearance and do the form 80.

*prays hard*
Old Mar 18th 2011, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

yamaha777 is an unknown quantity at this point

i applied on dec 30th 2010 for 175 and come from a low risk country..

i am really stunned to receive this letter when the norm waiting time is 18-24 mths? Not sure if it's just one of those burecreatic emails being sent out to assage peoples anxiety or the real deal.

Guess we'll find out soon. I'm gonna do my medicals anyway, file for a police clearance and do the form 80.

*prays hard*
I received the same email today, you guys may refer to my signature for my timeline. I am nervous....dont know how to appreciate this unexpected early request for Health and police clearance.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Moobaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

got the same too! were sep 10 applicants whooop!!
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

an12isha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

We also got the letter this morning we are applied family sponsered 176 in August 2010. I am a bit worried about doing health checks and police checks what if not processed in 12 months. I am excited things moving but what do you guys think should we do health and police checks now or wait for case officer to be allocated.

Thanks
Anisha
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by an12isha
Hi Guys

We also got the letter this morning we are applied family sponsered 176 in August 2010. I am a bit worried about doing health checks and police checks what if not processed in 12 months. I am excited things moving but what do you guys think should we do health and police checks now or wait for case officer to be allocated.

Thanks
Anisha
they said an CO will be allocated in 3 months, and that health and police checks are valid for 12 months, I think there is adequate buffer even if anything unexpected happens

Last edited by yamaha777; Mar 18th 2011 at 1:53 pm.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Moobaloo
got the same too! were sep 10 applicants whooop!!
YOur IELTS results is weird....4/9/10....which are which respectively?
Old Mar 18th 2011, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

Moobaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yamaha777
YOur IELTS results is weird....4/9/10....which are which respectively?
Erm sorry i don't understand, the IELTS result is the date i recieved the result 4th september 2010 -is that what you mean?
Old Mar 18th 2011, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Moobaloo
Erm sorry i don't understand, the IELTS result is the date i recieved the result 4th september 2010 -is that what you mean?
hahaha....yes...i think I misunderstood..... thought they were marks for individual paper hahaha
Old Mar 18th 2011, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

vxm665 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yamaha777
hahaha....yes...i think I misunderstood..... thought they were marks for individual paper hahaha
It seems the you guys are from low risk country. DIAC has already advised all the applicant from low risk country and even people who lived in a low risk countries for the last 10 years to obtain police and health clearances.

Is there anyone got the same kind of letter who have the connection to high risk country for the last 10 years?
Old Mar 18th 2011, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

10muscat is an unknown quantity at this point

SOoooo MANY PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL TODAY (me too & i am from HR country) (random criterion ..)

I THINK ITS A SYSTEM-GLITCH !!!!

ALL: please keep a watch on the DIAC site / news in the coming week(s) - if any such bug-is reported for their system..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.