What are my Visa options?

Old Jul 4th 2018, 7:09 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Location: Wellington, NZ
Posts: 36
katie8383 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are my Visa options?

Hi all

If my partner accepts a job from an accredited employer, I'm assuming he would enter the country on a talent (accredited employer) work visa.

I've checked the website and I think this means I could apply for a partner of a worker visa? Can anyone confirm if that's right. I know this visa has a few exclusions based on the type of Visa your partner has.

Thanks in advance.
katie8383 is offline  
Old Jul 4th 2018, 8:06 am
  #2  
BE Enthusiast
 
inkedneonurse's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2016
Location: Surrey
Posts: 485
inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are my Visa options?

Originally Posted by katie8383 View Post
Hi all

If my partner accepts a job from an accredited employer, I'm assuming he would enter the country on a talent (accredited employer) work visa.

I've checked the website and I think this means I could apply for a partner of a worker visa? Can anyone confirm if that's right. I know this visa has a few exclusions based on the type of Visa your partner has.

Thanks in advance.
yes proving you meet the requirements you can apply for a partner of a worker visa, yoi send in all the paperwork at the sane time
inkedneonurse is offline  
Old Jul 4th 2018, 10:08 am
  #3  
MODERATOR
 
MrsFychan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
Posts: 8,838
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are my Visa options?

As said you would need to prove you fit the criteria, show evidence on a stable relationship over a period of more than 12 months, joint bank accounts, or accounts that go to same address, rent or mortgage paperwork, holiday bookings, utility bills, party invites etc
MrsFychan is offline  
Old Jul 4th 2018, 8:47 pm
  #4  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Location: Wellington, NZ
Posts: 36
katie8383 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What are my Visa options?

Originally Posted by MrsFychan View Post
As said you would need to prove you fit the criteria, show evidence on a stable relationship over a period of more than 12 months, joint bank accounts, or accounts that go to same address, rent or mortgage paperwork, holiday bookings, utility bills, party invites etc
Hi, thank you for that.

Me and my partner can only provide evidence around the apartment we rent, we have lived here for over 2 years and are both on tenancy agreement. In terms of joint accounts we don't share anything like that. Obviously we have lots of holiday bookings we have been on together and photos! Do you think I need more? Thanks again.
katie8383 is offline  
Old Jul 4th 2018, 10:01 pm
  #5  
MODERATOR
 
MrsFychan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
Posts: 8,838
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are my Visa options?

Yes, include everything that shows you live together, so utility bills, subscriptions for both of of you that shows the same address.
MrsFychan is offline  
Old Aug 27th 2018, 10:52 pm
  #6  
JW5
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 3
JW5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What are my Visa options?

Originally Posted by katie8383 View Post
Hi, thank you for that.

Me and my partner can only provide evidence around the apartment we rent, we have lived here for over 2 years and are both on tenancy agreement. In terms of joint accounts we don't share anything like that. Obviously we have lots of holiday bookings we have been on together and photos! Do you think I need more? Thanks again.
That should be plenty.
JW5 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.