Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Old May 16th 2012, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

starfern is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Originally Posted by ennaibor_21
Hi,

I'm from Singapore. What is your current work?
Hi ennaibor,
I am working in the engineering field... How about you?

Also, may I know how your husband found the job? Through online job portal?
Old May 17th 2012, 6:09 am
Just Joined

Workvisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Originally Posted by ennaibor_21
Hi WorkVisa,

I'm a Senior Network Engineer too. I'm working from Singapore. I think Wellington is the good place for us to apply. When are you going to submit the documents?
Hi Ennaibor_21,

Yes, I believe Wellington is better place.
Here in India its long process to get these documents.
Thinking to submit by the end of the May or by mid of june.

You already submitted your documents? Do you have any information how long does it take to get visa?
Old May 18th 2012, 2:01 am
Just Joined

ennaibor_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Workvisa
Hi Ennaibor_21,

Yes, I believe Wellington is better place.
Here in India its long process to get these documents.
Thinking to submit by the end of the May or by mid of june.

You already submitted your documents? Do you have any information how long does it take to get visa?
Hi Workvisa,

I havent submit the documents. It will take longer because I need to get NZQA because previously my school is in the list and when they update it just this May 14, they remove it from the list. Here in Singapore, according to immigration the processing time is 5 to 10 working days if no verification is required.
Old May 18th 2012, 3:29 am
Just Joined

ennaibor_21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Hope someone can answer my question. If me and my husband got the Silver Fern Visa, my son is only 3 years old, can he apply for a tourist visa alone so he can come with us?
Old May 18th 2012, 3:44 am
Just Joined

shayrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys i'm having a 3 year degree which has 107 credits Major in Management and IT. Does this mean that I'm falling into level 6. I have already applied for NZQA.
Old May 18th 2012, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

lucky2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your valuable comments are requested.. it would be highly obliged.. further requested to participate in the poll also.. to view click here.. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=758343

Regards,
Lucky
Old May 19th 2012, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Hej... How could we approach for the IT job (Network Administrator) in NZ.
Could someone provide with inputs/comments or share your experience.
Old May 19th 2012, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

hmlamie is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, Shall we start search for jobs now, ir we should still until we grant the visa? any recommendations?
Old May 21st 2012, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Izon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and see what is going down. I've been reading alot about the ordeal people have been going through. I didn't get the rejection email but i got approved at 10:07, just waiting to send all my stuff in.
Old May 21st 2012, 4:00 pm
Drugist

MAHARLIKA is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there anyone who's transacting with Manila branch? PM me pls.
Old May 25th 2012, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

lucky2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, hope that you will be fine and doing well. I am a candidate for SFV and these days working on required documents.

I need your comments on International Qualification Assessment. Actually, I hold two local profession degrees and one international certification listed as under respectively:
Associate Cost & Management Accountant (ACMA)
Associate Public Accountant (APA)
Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)

In academics, I am Masters in Computer Sciences (M. Sc.) and Bachelor's in Commerce (B. Com.). I have work experience of about 10 years that is blend of all area including accounts, finance, audit and IS audit.

Please share your comments on which qualification I have to choose for International Qualification Assessment for SFV purposes. Do employers in NZ prefer to consider the candidate only for the qualification of which assessment has been done by NZQA.

Some one told me that putting too much qualifications is not in favor of the candidate because it leads to over qualification and resultantly you may be rejected to get SFV, do you have any words on it..If level 7 is required and IQA results in level 8 then would it not be a good sign for the applicant??
Old Jun 4th 2012, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone got approved?
Old Jun 19th 2012, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aiki
Has anyone got approved?
Yes my application as been approved today 19/06/2012.
Received - 24.05.2012
Approved - 19/06/2012
Old Jun 19th 2012, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
Received - 24.05.2012
Approved - 19/06/2012
Congratulations Ajibodu!!
Old Jun 20th 2012, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ajibodu
Received - 24.05.2012
Approved - 19/06/2012
Congratulation
When will you start to fly to NZ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.