Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Old May 15th 2012, 2:43 am
Just Joined

ennaibor_21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Originally Posted by yoyoma
when did you get the email ? today ?
I have not got any email yet.
I will let you know what will they mention in my email...hopefully i got the email from them soon...
Hi,

I got the email few hours after I applied for Silver Fern Visa. Have you prepared for the documents?
Old May 15th 2012, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

yoyoma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2012 - successful applications only discussion thread

Hi ennaibor_21,

I have not prepared documents yet, as I am still waiting for the contact from singapore branch. I received an email that each individual will be contacted soon.. I am one of the group whose application was accepted, rejected and then decided to be processed again.. Are you in the group ? or you did not get the error email ?

Sorry I should not have posted here.since this thread for successful applications only. Sorry for the confusion

Originally Posted by ennaibor_21
Hi,

I got the email few hours after I applied for Silver Fern Visa. Have you prepared for the documents?

Last edited by yoyoma; May 15th 2012 at 2:48 am. Reason: a
Old May 15th 2012, 2:48 am
Just Joined

Hi ennaibor_21,

I have not prepared documents yet, as I am still waiting for the contact from singapore branch. I received an email that each individual will be contacted soon.. I am one of the group whose application was accepted, rejected and then decided to be processed again.. Are you in the group ? or you did not get the error email ?
Hi Yoyoma,

I didn't receive the rejection email. You can call the Singapore branch but actually I'm trying to call them but I think they don't have an operator.
Old May 15th 2012, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Hi ennabor_21,

yes, I tried to call them, and noone picks up..
Sent email today and wait for the response soon, but got the -out-of-office email instead

Hi Yoyoma,

I didn't receive the rejection email. You can call the Singapore branch but actually I'm trying to call them but I think they don't have an operator.
Old May 15th 2012, 4:03 am
Just Joined

Hi ennabor_21,

yes, I tried to call them, and noone picks up..
Sent email today and wait for the response soon, but got the -out-of-office email instead
I have sent an email too. Same reply hehe! What's you current work in Singapore?
Old May 15th 2012, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

ennaibor_21,

I am in IT line, how about you ?
Old May 15th 2012, 4:32 am
Just Joined

ennaibor_21,

I am in IT line, how about you ?
I'm a network engineer. Are you a programmer?
Old May 15th 2012, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

can be said so
i should PM you

Last edited by yoyoma; May 15th 2012 at 4:36 am. Reason: a
Old May 15th 2012, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

When we do the medical check up , can we see the results and what the doctor writes before submit it to the branch?
Old May 15th 2012, 5:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aiki
Hi Guys,

When we do the medical check up , can we see the results and what the doctor writes before submit it to the branch?
Hi,

My husband just finished his medical. Yes, we can see the result and the recommendation of the doctor.
Old May 15th 2012, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

aiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My husband just finished his medical. Yes, we can see the result and the recommendation of the doctor.
Hi ennailbor,

Thanks for the information.
Should the report be sealed by the hospital?

Can we bring the report to the branch when we submit all the documents or the hospital will need to send the medical report directly to the branch?
Old May 15th 2012, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

Rmeow is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys!

I want to share a unique situation that I am facing. My payment got accepted but haven't received any letter from INZ. Don't know what to do? It seems when the money gets deducted from the account you are almost in. But no intimation yet. Can someone please guide??
Old May 16th 2012, 12:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hmlamie
I opened a thread in New Zealand main page in BE, i think we can share our thoughts there, so any body welcome to interact and give his opinion regarding the IT jobs in New Zealand

Adding link
Good idea.
Old May 16th 2012, 3:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rmeow
Hi guys!

I want to share a unique situation that I am facing. My payment got accepted but haven't received any letter from INZ. Don't know what to do? It seems when the money gets deducted from the account you are almost in. But no intimation yet. Can someone please guide??
Hi Rmeow,

You can call or email your branch to follow-up.
Old May 16th 2012, 3:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aiki
Hi ennailbor,

Thanks for the information.
Should the report be sealed by the hospital?

Can we bring the report to the branch when we submit all the documents or the hospital will need to send the medical report directly to the branch?
The report we need to send it to the branch including the required documents. I have sent an email to the immigration if we need to notarize or authenticate the documents. They said all the documents need to be notarized. I'll send them an email again if it includes the medical report and I'll update you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.