One of us has a visa

Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One of us has a visa

7 hours later, I'm still buzzing and I can't sleep

The moral of our tale is - keep fighting if you have to. Our lawyers did, eventually, manage to turn around a ridiculous rejection into a visa, though it took nearly two weeks. I am very grateful to them and to my new employers for their understanding and the very good letter they also wrote for us.

So, off to wash the tool kit today, get the dogs washed and into Golden Arrow, see if we can get the generator clean enough, do a trial clothes pack for the plane, make some phone calls, sprinkle some Jeys fluid around the outdoor stuff, oh yes do some work and remember to eat

Jan
Old Aug 21st 2009, 8:13 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you
Great news you can now go together. Well done for such perseverance, must have been so draining for you.

Have a great journey over

Dewb x
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
So pleased for you
Great news you can now go together. Well done for such perseverance, must have been so draining for you.

Have a great journey over

Dewb x
yes it was many a tear was shed - by me, the girlie
Old Aug 21st 2009, 10:36 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww I love a happy ending
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:35 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
yes it was many a tear was shed - by me, the girlie
I would have been beside myself

Sooo pleased it all came right in the end
Old Aug 21st 2009, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Well done Jan and Neil
Old Aug 21st 2009, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Well done!!! - so glad to hear you have got it all now!

love
Berni
xx
Old Aug 21st 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you everybody, this forum has given us information and real life storys that we would just not have got any where else, I look forward to emparting our knowledge when we have been there a bit

Neil

PS whens the next piss up in ChCh then
Old Aug 21st 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

OMG....OMG...OMG...just checked in to read the fab news.

So very chuffed for ya. Great stuff. Oh you must be so happy and relieved.

Right I'm off to work

Love
Maria
x
Old Aug 21st 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Next step is PR (already applied for at the London branch) but our lawyers are going to ask to transfer our case to NZ because they were upset at our treatment by London.

We have champagne in the fridge for later

sshhhh Neil doesn't know
Old Aug 21st 2009, 6:39 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: One of us has a visa

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
OMG....OMG...OMG...just checked in to read the fab news.

So very chuffed for ya. Great stuff. Oh you must be so happy and relieved.

Right I'm off to work

Love
Maria
x
OMG!!!!!!! Iv just logged onto hear your fantastic news toooo.............. i ahve even just rang my husband in work to tell him you both are ok to go. we have been following your status every day jan & neil and we are so happy for you both, you go for it all I hope neil is that they try to be a bit nicer to me with my medical,

Keep busy, and CONGRATS
Old Aug 21st 2009, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
OMG!!!!!!! Iv just logged onto hear your fantastic news toooo.............. i ahve even just rang my husband in work to tell him you both are ok to go. we have been following your status every day jan & neil and we are so happy for you both, you go for it all I hope neil is that they try to be a bit nicer to me with my medical,

Keep busy, and CONGRATS
thankyou that's so nice x

It feels like a bad dream now - this time last week I was in some sort of mild shock wondering how on earth I had managed to split the family up when we are both healthy and hard working - I was seriously questioning my motives - was I putting my job over our love?

But the answer is: of course I wasn't. I was trying to do the best for our family and it was (someone in) NZIS that were spoiling our lives, not me.

But I AM looking forward to that champers in a minute

Jan
Old Aug 21st 2009, 6:56 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
thankyou that's so nice x

It feels like a bad dream now - this time last week I was in some sort of mild shock wondering how on earth I had managed to split the family up when we are both healthy and hard working - I was seriously questioning my motives - was I putting my job over our love?

But the answer is: of course I wasn't. I was trying to do the best for our family and it was (someone in) NZIS that were spoiling our lives, not me.

Jan
Jan that is so touching, bless you. I tell you, when we came home from london on tues night, we put a bottle of champers in the fridge and it is staying there until we get the thumbs up!!!!! May take a bit longer than we wish I have to say,
Tina. xx
Old Aug 21st 2009, 7:43 pm
Scorchy legs

Jan[/QUOTE]

Cheers to you both

Dewb xx
Old Aug 21st 2009, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jan and Neil, that is bloody wonderful news!!! Shouldn't have taken so long or been so much trouble but you got there in there end. Hope you enjoyed the Champagne and that you still manage to get work done tomorrow (we drunk 3 and a half bottles between us when we got PR and couldn't do anything apart from groan for 2 days ) Enjoy your new life Bevissa xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.