ITA arrived !!!

Old May 23rd 2008, 9:40 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITA arrived !!!

Even though move poss 18 months away we have started acting like a tourist here in UK , lots of pics for foto album , done the ferry across the mersey and salford quays this week , london in a couple of weeks and planning cornwall , maybe September ( anyone know decent places to stay with 2 kids age 3 and 1 )

We are in Nantwich so felt need to get away from political madness here this week !!!!
Hi
I did similar when Mr Sue was here for 3m last autumn. Saw Stonehenge, the Tower of London, Warwick Castle, Portsmouth, Greenwich observatory and lots of other must-see sights that I'd never got round to doing. The imminent move has been a spur to do all the touristy stuff you usually keep putting off because everyday life always seems to get in the way! We even did the open top bus tour round London, sitting on the upper deck in the cold because that was the iconic London tourist thing to do!

Sue