EOI selected

Old May 21st 2008, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile EOI selected

Just checked and we've been selected today...yippee Now the wait begins,although having read some recent posts they seem to be sending out ITA packs fairly quickly,long may it continue. Also received job offer yesterday so things are really moving.

Phyllis
Old May 21st 2008, 7:31 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: EOI selected

Phyl.
A drink awaits you in the bar.

So very many congrats.
Old May 21st 2008, 7:34 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weejie
Just checked and we've been selected today...yippee Now the wait begins,although having read some recent posts they seem to be sending out ITA packs fairly quickly,long may it continue. Also received job offer yesterday so things are really moving.

Phyllis
Many congrats - let's hope the rest of the process moves smoothly and swiftly for you.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Cyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the rough

Told you!

Where's your job offer for? I'm excited for you
Old May 22nd 2008, 8:04 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

With a job you should get your ITA really soon!

Sue
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cyffiwr
Told you!

Where's your job offer for? I'm excited for you
Thanks. Going to work in wd 6c at Dunedin. Getting a bit of a relocation package too......first person my "new" CN has given this to apparently
Originally Posted by Sue R
Congratulations

With a job you should get your ITA really soon!

Sue
Thanks hopefully won't need to keep checking status as often as you had to,but probably will anyway

Phyllis
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:40 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Well with a job offer you'll be flying!

Any room in your suitcase for us?
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Phyllis

Hi

We got back from nz 17th may with job offer and qualifications in hand, eoi in on 21st may, selected 21st may, just got to get house on the market, trouble is we're still v-tired from jet lag, not not all sunk in.

good luck

j.j.
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
Hi

We got back from nz 17th may with job offer and qualifications in hand, eoi in on 21st may, selected 21st may, just got to get house on the market, trouble is we're still v-tired from jet lag, not not all sunk in.

good luck

j.j.
Just had a few estate agents round in last few days,OH and I cannot agree on when to put on market....... I say now but he wants to wait until we have little blue stickers:curse:
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:27 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Just had a few estate agents round in last few days,OH and I cannot agree on when to put on market....... I say now but he wants to wait until we have little blue stickers:curse:
With what I hear abut the UK market, it surely has to be now. You can always hole up somewhere if it sells.
Old May 24th 2008, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS here
With what I hear abut the UK market, it surely has to be now. You can always hole up somewhere if it sells.
I agree but he has a history of osteoarthritis in his knee from a football injury and is worried that this may fail medical and we won't get in . If this happens and we have already sold the house we will be up S@*t creek without a paddle.

Phyllis
Old May 24th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Cyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the rough

I agree with Bev - put it on the market! You don't have to complete before you've had your medical reports back. I think with a job offer you have to be in NZ within 3 or 4 months of receiving your stickers (but I could be wrong, as I often get confused...)
We're putting ours on next week