How long for VISA etc.? Complete NOOB!

Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:37 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: How long for VISA etc.? Complete NOOB!

Crikey. You'll be selected out of the pool faster than a ferret can run up a trouser leg.

When you get the Invitation to Apply , you won't be asked for any more information other than what you have supplied on the EOI, unless the NZIS officer is uncertain about something. The ITA is where you prove the information you have given on-line.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info Bevs... I will undoubtedly be here a fair bit asking more and more questions!
Old Jan 20th 2011, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

Ok quick question re: EOI

Section T: Principal Applicant's Further Family.

It seems as if I need to list the names etc. of my parents, siblings and daughter in this section, even though a). i am not stating that I have family in NZ and b). they are not going to be coming with me and c). i am not attempting to get points via them.

This seems a bit weird... I don't mind doing it, but I wonder why its required?

Also when, for example, you fill in your Mother's details the "PArtnership Status" is clearly their partnership status, i.e. are they married... but when you click the help button its more directed at your partnership status to them... but there is no item in the dropdown menu for "Mother"... indeed, this is actually a separate field.

Weird huh