NZQA Fees and advice please

Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:14 am
Just Joined

mikeyone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZQA Fees and advice please

Good Morning,

Am plowing through the many many pages of the application process and have come to a full stop at the NZQA forms.

As a school teacher, do I need to get ALL of my qualifications assessed or just my degree and my teaching qualification?

Surely, I do not need to get my GCSEs assesses?

An info greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2011, 12:38 pm
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZQA Fees and advice please

Just the quals which aren't listed on their website that you wish to claim points for.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold4pommes is a splendid one to behold

You also need to register with the Teacher's Council. This can be done at the same time as NZQA...someone mentioned that ther's a tick box on the NZQA form that allows them to send their decision to the Teacher's Council....

hth
Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeyone
Good Morning,

Am plowing through the many many pages of the application process and have come to a full stop at the NZQA forms.

As a school teacher, do I need to get ALL of my qualifications assessed or just my degree and my teaching qualification?

Surely, I do not need to get my GCSEs assesses?

An info greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I listed my O'levels (I'm old) but didn't send any certificates, just my Cert and transcript for my BEd Hons degree
Old Jan 20th 2011, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice

Originally Posted by 4pommes
You also need to register with the Teacher's Council. This can be done at the same time as NZQA...someone mentioned that ther's a tick box on the NZQA form that allows them to send their decision to the Teacher's Council....

hth
Does this mean that you only have to pay for NZQA now??
Thanks
Old Jan 21st 2011, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clairepete
Does this mean that you only have to pay for NZQA now??
Thanks
No You have to pay 302.57$$ for registration with Teacher's Council.

http://www.teacherscouncil.govt.nz/p...ms/tc0form.stm

NZQA send only a copy of your Assessment report to Teacher's Council, So they can verify.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice

Ah I thought so but it was just with you saying it was on the same form now....wishful thinking lol