Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

help with an questions about an EOI form!!!

help with an questions about an EOI form!!!

Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

joanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nice
Exclamation help with an questions about an EOI form!!!

hi there,
can someone answer me this question please im just trying to fill out my eoi form and i was wondering do i have to submit a medical and police certiicate with the Eoi or do i have to submite with the ita.
Also do i have to submit the letter from the employer with my Eoi or is this also done if i get an ita.
many thanks
Joanne and roy
ps i think ill need more help on different questions because i cant understand alot of them many thanks x
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: help with an questions about an EOI form!!!

You submit them all with the ITA. Good Luck with EOI. Any other questions ask away
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:23 pm
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, you submit all of those things with your ITA, not your EOI. The EOI does not require any supporting documentation.

Once you submit your EOI, you can start gathering documents, so that you're more or less ready when you receive your ITA. But you don't book your medicals until you receive the latter, firstly because they're only valid for 3 months and secondly because they cost a small fortune and you wouldn't want to have to pay twice if they became too old!

But the police certificates are good for 6 months, so you can start applying for those. Also work references, proof of relationship, qualifications... etc. Basically anything you claim points for when you submit you EOI will need backing up.

Hope that helps!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

joanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Water Lily
Hi there, you submit all of those things with your ITA, not your EOI. The EOI does not require any supporting documentation.

Once you submit your EOI, you can start gathering documents, so that you're more or less ready when you receive your ITA. But you don't book your medicals until you receive the latter, firstly because they're only valid for 3 months and secondly because they cost a small fortune and you wouldn't want to have to pay twice if they became too old!

But the police certificates are good for 6 months, so you can start applying for those. Also work references, proof of relationship, qualifications... etc. Basically anything you claim points for when you submit you EOI will need backing up.

Hope that helps!
Thanks thats helped me alot, i was thinking to myself how am i gonna submit all me documentation online lol
Thank you x
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
You submit them all with the ITA. Good Luck with EOI. Any other questions ask away
Thanks for ure help x