Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

HI ANOTHER QUESTION I DONT UNDERSTAND ON THE EOI!

HI ANOTHER QUESTION I DONT UNDERSTAND ON THE EOI!

Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

joanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nicejoanneroy is just really nice
Default HI ANOTHER QUESTION I DONT UNDERSTAND ON THE EOI!

Hi all me again,
theres a question on the eoi

Please indicate why your job is skilled. We recommend that you first check our definition of skilled employment.

You should explain what is in your job description and how this is consistent with the occupational tasks for your occupation in the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations. Also explain how your recognised qualification and/or work experience is relevant to your job. If you are claiming that your employment is skilled because it will enhance the quality of New Zealand's accomplishements and participation in that occupational area, explain

how your employment will achieve this; and
what evidence you can provide to show that you have an international reputation and record of excellence in your occupational field.

What is the level assessed by NZQA? (for city and guild)

My husbands a painter and decorator(fully qualified 14years experience), what sort of answer would you give to this many thanks in advance
joanne x

Last edited by joanneroy; Jun 26th 2008 at 7:39 pm.