British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   help with an questions about an EOI form!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/help-questions-about-eoi-form-545386/)

joanneroy Jun 26th 2008 6:08 pm

help with an questions about an EOI form!!!

hi there,
can someone answer me this question please im just trying to fill out my eoi form and i was wondering do i have to submit a medical and police certiicate with the Eoi or do i have to submite with the ita.
Also do i have to submit the letter from the employer with my Eoi or is this also done if i get an ita.
many thanks
Joanne and roy
ps i think ill need more help on different questions because i cant understand alot of them many thanks x

Kimi-Deacon Jun 26th 2008 6:18 pm

Re: help with an questions about an EOI form!!!

You submit them all with the ITA. Good Luck with EOI. Any other questions ask away :thumbsup:

Water Lily Jun 26th 2008 6:23 pm

Hi there, you submit all of those things with your ITA, not your EOI. The EOI does not require any supporting documentation.

Once you submit your EOI, you can start gathering documents, so that you're more or less ready when you receive your ITA. But you don't book your medicals until you receive the latter, firstly because they're only valid for 3 months and secondly because they cost a small fortune and you wouldn't want to have to pay twice if they became too old!

But the police certificates are good for 6 months, so you can start applying for those. Also work references, proof of relationship, qualifications... etc. Basically anything you claim points for when you submit you EOI will need backing up.

Hope that helps! :)

joanneroy Jun 26th 2008 6:25 pm

Originally Posted by Water Lily (Post 6506884)
Hi there, you submit all of those things with your ITA, not your EOI. The EOI does not require any supporting documentation.

Once you submit your EOI, you can start gathering documents, so that you're more or less ready when you receive your ITA. But you don't book your medicals until you receive the latter, firstly because they're only valid for 3 months and secondly because they cost a small fortune and you wouldn't want to have to pay twice if they became too old!

But the police certificates are good for 6 months, so you can start applying for those. Also work references, proof of relationship, qualifications... etc. Basically anything you claim points for when you submit you EOI will need backing up.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks thats helped me alot, i was thinking to myself how am i gonna submit all me documentation online lol
Thank you x

joanneroy Jun 26th 2008 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon (Post 6506867)
You submit them all with the ITA. Good Luck with EOI. Any other questions ask away :thumbsup:

Thanks for ure help x