EOI with 100 points

Old Jul 16th 2013, 6:51 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI with 100 points

No, it's just the way things change with time. If I remember rightly they used to select around 700 EOIs per draw when I applied, it's now more like 600 which means that those in categories further down the list are less likely to be selected. It varies from time to time as well, sometimes it'll go for months where those with bonus points for work experience in skills shortage will be selected and then there's a period where they won't.

If you get bored you can go through the history of selection points and see how it changes over time...not even I've become bored enough for that!
Old Jul 17th 2013, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

kazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to all

Hi there
We were selected with 100 points but did have a job offer.We only just scraped through, in fact initially we were withdrawn from the pool as they removed some points leaving us with 85! We then used an immigration agent who got our points back up to 100. Crikey I feel all nervous and stressed just typing it! It was a difficult time I can tell you
Old Jul 18th 2013, 7:46 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kazandav
Hi there
We were selected with 100 points but did have a job offer.We only just scraped through, in fact initially we were withdrawn from the pool as they removed some points leaving us with 85! We then used an immigration agent who got our points back up to 100. Crikey I feel all nervous and stressed just typing it! It was a difficult time I can tell you
Stressful but at least you got there in the end

100 points which includes points for a job offer is highly likely to be selected. 100 points without a job offer stands no chance at the moment and it is unlikely to suddenly change. Unfortunately it appears the OP does not have a job offer
Old Jul 18th 2013, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

kazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to allkazandav is a name known to all

Yes you're right Persephone at least we did it and I'm so grateful that we have been given this opportunity.Sometimes when you have to fight for things it makes you appreciate them more