Done it....at last!!!

Old Mar 29th 2011, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

clairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really niceclairepete is just really nice
Default Re: Done it....at last!!!

Oh yes, it has sorry. It arrived at about 10am on Monday.
Everything was fine and as expected they have put my degree as Level 7 and stuck 2 fingers up at my honours degree. I will have to study for a year in NZ if I want it back...Boooooo

Next step is for me to register as a teacher which, so far, hasn't been straight forward because they are not accepting the English CRB check so I have had to fork out for a police certificate. Can't do much til that comes back really, 10 working days

How is yours coming along? What stage are you at?
Old Mar 29th 2011, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clairepete
Oh yes, it has sorry. It arrived at about 10am on Monday.
Everything was fine and as expected they have put my degree as Level 7 and stuck 2 fingers up at my honours degree. I will have to study for a year in NZ if I want it back...Boooooo

Next step is for me to register as a teacher which, so far, hasn't been straight forward because they are not accepting the English CRB check so I have had to fork out for a police certificate. Can't do much til that comes back really, 10 working days

How is yours coming along? What stage are you at?
That's gud news then? Mine still at evaluation stage but I don't expect it to be straight forward as I've 5 quals to assess so watch this space
Old Apr 13th 2011, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scousebird
That's gud news then? Mine still at evaluation stage but I don't expect it to be straight forward as I've 5 quals to assess so watch this space
I've put a new post on as I'm in a new dilemma. any advice would be appreciated.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scousebird
I've put a new post on as I'm in a new dilemma. any advice would be appreciated.
Dilemma over - should find out very soon as assessment has been completed but they won't give me any info over email.