Approved!

Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future
Default Approved!

So we had official confirmation today for our PR after an intial email at the end of last week!

All done... we're relieved... now just a trip to London to pick everything up and the flights can be booked and next stages planned!

Thanks all for kind messages and advice, you've been awesome
Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

DandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approved!

Excellent, really pleased for you
Old Mar 21st 2011, 6:55 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rick78
So we had official confirmation today for our PR after an intial email at the end of last week!

All done... we're relieved... now just a trip to London to pick everything up and the flights can be booked and next stages planned!

brilliant!! ....enjoy the rest of your planning!
B
Old Mar 21st 2011, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Fabulous Made up for you!!!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:57 pm
AndyRuth

AndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really niceAndyRuth is just really nice

Fantastic news , enjoy the rest of the planning
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Well done mate.
As i ve said before.. More sleepless nights to come..

All be worth it in the end eh..
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

Congratulations, good luck with everything
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

Thanks all

I'm heading to the Embassy on Monday for an appointment at 12.30pm with the issuing team. I'll be able to collect all my documentation, pay the levy and have my passports stamped with my visa all at the same time... awesome!

If anyone is in London around that time give me a PM and we can meet for a coffee or a beer

Another good bit of news... I won some tickets for this weekends WSBK race at Donington... today has been an awesome day!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

haideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nice

Congrats Rick78
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Congrats mate.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice

Thanks all

I'm heading to the Embassy on Monday for an appointment at 12.30pm with the issuing team. I'll be able to collect all my documentation, pay the levy and have my passports stamped with my visa all at the same time... awesome!

If anyone is in London around that time give me a PM and we can meet for a coffee or a beer

Another good bit of news... I won some tickets for this weekends WSBK race at Donington... today has been an awesome day!
Hi

Rick wish i could meet you at the same time to get my Visa but i'm still waiting for interview date. I think maybe we should come down to collect our stuff instead of waiting for it to be posted, soooo much more exciting gettin passports stamped in person!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing them stamped... it'll be a lot less stressful then when I was there a few weeks back to hand everything in!

Shame we can't meet up... maybe we will thousands of miles away instead!

Good luck with yours.