British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Approved! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/approved-710231/)

rick78 Mar 21st 2011 5:37 pm

Approved!

So we had official confirmation today for our PR after an intial email at the end of last week!

All done... we're relieved... now just a trip to London to pick everything up and the flights can be booked and next stages planned!

Thanks all for kind messages and advice, you've been awesome :thumbup:

DandJMay Mar 21st 2011 5:44 pm

Re: Approved!

Excellent, really pleased for you :starsmile:

MnB Mar 21st 2011 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by rick78 (Post 9254698)
So we had official confirmation today for our PR after an intial email at the end of last week!

All done... we're relieved... now just a trip to London to pick everything up and the flights can be booked and next stages planned!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: brilliant!! ....enjoy the rest of your planning!
B

BevK Mar 21st 2011 6:56 pm

Fabulous:thumbsup: Made up for you!!!:D

RobDon Mar 21st 2011 9:00 pm

:thumbsup: Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Celticknight Mar 21st 2011 9:50 pm

Congratulations :thumbsup:

AndyRuth Mar 21st 2011 9:57 pm

Fantastic news , enjoy the rest of the planning :thumbup:

Wessa Mar 22nd 2011 1:11 am

Well done mate.
As i ve said before.. More sleepless nights to come..

All be worth it in the end eh.. :thumbsup:

Rachelb82 Mar 23rd 2011 7:39 am

Originally Posted by rick78 (Post 9254698)

Congratulations, good luck with everything :thumbsup:

celeliza Mar 23rd 2011 9:06 am

Congratulations! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

rick78 Mar 23rd 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks all :thumbup:

I'm heading to the Embassy on Monday for an appointment at 12.30pm with the issuing team. I'll be able to collect all my documentation, pay the levy and have my passports stamped with my visa all at the same time... awesome!

If anyone is in London around that time give me a PM and we can meet for a coffee or a beer ;)

Another good bit of news... I won some tickets for this weekends WSBK race at Donington... today has been an awesome day!

haideeali Mar 23rd 2011 7:49 pm

Congrats Rick78

BEVS Mar 23rd 2011 8:13 pm

Congrats mate. :beer:

Rachelb82 Mar 24th 2011 8:22 am

Originally Posted by rick78 (Post 9260019)
Thanks all :thumbup:

I'm heading to the Embassy on Monday for an appointment at 12.30pm with the issuing team. I'll be able to collect all my documentation, pay the levy and have my passports stamped with my visa all at the same time... awesome!

If anyone is in London around that time give me a PM and we can meet for a coffee or a beer ;)

Another good bit of news... I won some tickets for this weekends WSBK race at Donington... today has been an awesome day!

Hi

Rick wish i could meet you at the same time to get my Visa but i'm still waiting for interview date. :( I think maybe we should come down to collect our stuff instead of waiting for it to be posted, soooo much more exciting gettin passports stamped in person! :thumbsup:

rick78 Mar 24th 2011 8:58 am

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing them stamped... it'll be a lot less stressful then when I was there a few weeks back to hand everything in!

Shame we can't meet up... maybe we will thousands of miles away instead!

Good luck with yours.