Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Wildy Immigration Shut down! Blanket email to clients.

Wildy Immigration Shut down! Blanket email to clients.

Old Feb 11th 2015, 4:14 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wildy Immigration Shut down! Blanket email to clients.

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
You don't suppose the comments made on here to potential clients by certain parties might have contributed to that? I don't suppose, if he really does have mental health issues, he's likely to pursue a litigious path against individuals, but what has been posted on here over the past few months would make some pretty good ammo I would imagine.

Only things that have really happened have been posted.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 4:15 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
[/B]

Is this the poster who, back in December wrote:

"Please take this post as a retraction of any posts I have made within this thread which could be construed to be harmful to the brand and reputation of Wildy Immigration. It was not my intention for this to be case and I apologise for any confusion this caused. "

I seem to remember it was all getting potentially rather libelous and the post was closed, but not deleted. It makes interesting reading in the light of what has subsequently happened.
Maybe she was forced to write that ?
Old Feb 11th 2015, 4:42 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Old Feb 11th 2015, 5:51 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Last point: Forced by whom? Are you accusing Wildy or nervous mods? The retraction was fairly unequivocal. Either way, I agree the plight of the poor people caught us in this unhappy situation should come first.

I apologise that your thread has been derailed & hope that there will be further posts to help you & that others in your situation will come forward so you can put your heads together about what to do next .

BEVS is right, the why's and wherefores of this are not really contributing to the situation of those caught up in it. Let's move on.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 10:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Well guys. Your choice entirely. Help the OP. Do not help the OP

Either way , as it stands, it is going nowhere is it. Not in any meaningful way for the OP who is in a poo of a position.

Thread is very unfortunately closed.

For anyone that has been impacted by the demise of this Wildy company, please do feel that you can start a topic and thread here. We will do our very level best to try to help you , if any of us can .

To those that had whetted their whistles and felt that urge to wield axes. That has been done.

Enough now please.

Take it to PM or otherwise privately.