Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Wildy Immigration Shut down! Blanket email to clients.

Wildy Immigration Shut down! Blanket email to clients.

Old Feb 11th 2015, 6:39 am
Just Joined

Bowenjustin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wildy Immigration Shut down! Blanket email to clients.

This is not rumor or gossip. Wildy Immigration has closed down and pretty much shafted all his clients, myself included. Am I angry? hell yes. Do I believe this bull s**t of 'Poor Mental Health'? Hell no! I received a blanket email, stating he was closing the company down because;

* He has poor 'Mental Health'.
* Social media has ruined his reputation,
* His staff have left down to personal reasons,
* He hasn't taken any new clients since before Christmas.

He also stated in the email that if clients needed there paperwork we would have to pay Paul to send it. I mean seriously???? What about the £3000 I payed you to get me into Canada? I am sitting here writing this from the UK, so its pretty obvious you have not kept up with your end of the bargain.

I genuinely believe he has gone bankrupt, why else would you get rid of your staff. I wish I would of listened to the rumors beforehand and trusted my instinct. Although I am making light of the situation, I am genuinely devastated, are paperwork was just about to be submitted to CIC for FSW and I begrudge giving that snake in the grass AKA Paul Wildly, anything else. So what my question is to anybody else in the same boat, is;

What are you doing now? going to another immigration consultant or doing it alone?
Can anybody recommend a reputable Immigration consultant, that reply's to emails and WILL NOT, Shaft his clients!
and maybe a long shot, but worth asking...Anybody know of any jobs in Canada for Health and Safety Manager? (its worth an ask).obviously we would have to get an LMO. Please Help, lovely people of British Expats
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:14 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wildy Immigration Shut down! Blanket email to clients.

Sorry this has happened to you, that's really frustrating. We've known around here things have been a bit rocky based on what we've heard through the grapevine, but this is the first I've heard about the blanket email sent around.

A few thoughts...
1) FSW pretty well closed on 31 December, and has been replaced with Express Entry, so there's no way your file would have been submitted under FSW "shortly".
2) LMO doesn't exist anymore, it's now an LMIA, which is much harder for companies to get - the number of market options issued since the change from LMO to LMIA has dropped something like 72%
3) You don't need an immigration consultant unless you have really complicated circumstances in your case (criminal history, complicated background, previous refusals to Canada, etc). Have a read of the various articles in the wiki - there are MANY work streams to get into Canada, you just have to do some research to work out which ones you may qualify for, and then get on with getting your application together. Tons of people here can answer questions as you have them, but you don't need to pay anyone to do it for you.
4) Please don't take this the wrong way, but you might want to also review your grammar when you submit your application - not sure if you are being lazy on this post or what, but it will help your application (and generally people's view of you on here) if your spelling and grammar is a bit sharper. Please don't be offended by that, I mean it in the nicest way possible!

Hope that helps and good luck; sorry again about your predicament, I am guessing that you are not alone in this boat!!
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:33 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Hence I said "when you submit your application".
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Sadly, are circumstances are a little bit different. Not through a criminal conviction or background. My families case did looked promising, as did the potential job prospects when we landed. Apologies for the incorrect use of FSW and Express entry, although it is quite worrying that express entry was not mentioned to my husband (maybe it was and he never shared the news with me). I will speak to my husband and get back to you. As for the incorrect use of spelling/grammar that is down to me having dyslexia and not using my coloured glasses/tinted screen, so I acknowledge it is laziness on my part. I was after advice with regards to my situation, not on my essay writing skills, however for future writing on this site, I will indeed put my 'academic' head on.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:40 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

I"m really sorry to hear that Bowen. Unfortunately this is just what I was afraid of. I've been hearing not good things for a while. Is there any chance you can get your money back?

good luck x
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Wildly: Everyone else's fault but his own...
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:44 am

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by withabix
Paul Wildly: Everyone else's fault but his own...
truer words were never spoken...
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:52 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bowenjustin
Sadly, are circumstances are a little bit different. Not through a criminal conviction or background. My families case did looked promising, as did the potential job prospects when we landed. Apologies for the incorrect use of FSW and Express entry, although it is quite worrying that express entry was not mentioned to my husband (maybe it was and he never shared the news with me). I will speak to my husband and get back to you. As for the incorrect use of spelling/grammar that is down to me having dyslexia and not using my coloured glasses/tinted screen, so I acknowledge it is laziness on my part. I was after advice with regards to my situation, not on my essay writing skills, however for future writing on this site, I will indeed put my 'academic' head on.
No need to acknowledge laziness - you have just had a big shock - which a few of us thought was coming,

Last edited by BEVS; Feb 11th 2015 at 8:10 am. Reason: Please don't do that thanks
Old Feb 11th 2015, 7:58 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Invariably there aren't any winners when a company goes under. I've never had any dealings with any Immigration Consultant, but my impression was that Paul Wildy, historically at least, had a good reputation on BE.

The "market" has changed. The rules for immigration seem to have changed pretty dramatically. Perhaps the value adding aspect of a paid Consultant has diminished to such an extent there really isn't as much reason to employ one any more. I have to say at the same time, the fees that have been mentioned in the past - for the service that appears to be offered - seem very high to me.

I wonder how other immigration companies are faring?
Old Feb 11th 2015, 8:05 am

court case?

Recorded entry(ies) for ITA-13412-14
Old Feb 11th 2015, 8:09 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly, our circumstances are a little bit different. Not through a criminal conviction or background. My family's case did looked promising, as did the potential job prospects when we landed. Apologies for the incorrect use of FSW and Express entry, although it is quite worrying that express entry was not mentioned to my husband (maybe it was and he never shared the news with me). I will speak to my husband and get back to you. As for the incorrect use of spelling/grammar that is down to me having dyslexia and not using my coloured glasses/tinted screen, so I acknowledge it is laziness on my part. I was after advice with regards to my situation, not on my essay writing skills, however for future writing on this site, I will indeed put my 'academic' head on.
A little help here!

I have dyslexia too, affects transposition of letters, still make some faux-pas though. Nobody means offence at offering suggestions. Grammar and spelling are important when filling in an application, doing the language test, applying for jobs. It is a good habit to get into.

As for Paul Wildy, we really don't know his circumstances, it is perhaps at the least uncharitable to draw conclusions or make accusations. Stuff happens to people, some of it very unpleasant. Despite your own experience, sometimes others are in a worse place.

Last edited by Aviator; Feb 11th 2015 at 8:13 am.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 8:20 am
Just Joined

The ITA?, what does that mean? Is it a potential court case? Thanks Aviator I will take that on board.

We spoke to Paul in early January, who assured us the rumors were not true.

I am just so upset, I really thought this would be are year :-(
Old Feb 11th 2015, 8:23 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

What about the £3000 I payed you to get me into Canada? I am sitting here writing this from the UK, so its pretty obvious you have not kept up with your end of the bargain.
For future reference it doesn't matter how much you pay anyone only CIC can decide whether you enter Canada.

Last edited by JamesM; Feb 11th 2015 at 8:26 am.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 8:35 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

The ITA?, what does that mean? Is it a potential court case? Thanks Aviator I will take that on board.

We spoke to Paul in early January, who assured us the rumors were not true.

I am just so upset, I really thought this would be are year :-(
That's really sad - not just the money. There are generally just losers, no winners, when a company goes down. Don't give up. If you've supplied Wildy with all the paperwork for an application, presumably you still have the originals, so you must be well ahead of the game? People on here will fill in any gaps.
Old Feb 11th 2015, 8:37 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, keep trying, you will receive help on here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.