Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Very high FSW failure rate in London!

Very high FSW failure rate in London!

Old Aug 15th 2011, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

TheKellys5 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Very high FSW failure rate in London!

Originally Posted by gillan85
"arithmatic" or did you mean arithmetic ! I meant that in the best possible way
lol yes
Old Aug 15th 2011, 8:34 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheKellys5
Or perhaps it's because apps from London VO need to be checked more due to the shite education this country has imposed on itself in the last 2 decades!!! Official figures released recently suggest 1 in 3 children now leave school, age 16, without reaching the required standard for reading, writing and arithmatic!!!

1 of the reasons I'm taking my kids and leaving
Vic
yeah thats funny
Old Aug 15th 2011, 10:30 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheKellys5
Or perhaps it's because apps from London VO need to be checked more due to the shite education this country has imposed on itself in the last 2 decades!!! Official figures released recently suggest 1 in 3 children now leave school, age 16, without reaching the required standard for reading, writing and arithmatic!!!

1 of the reasons I'm taking my kids and leaving
Vic
You've researched stats for other countries?

Wonder how many of the 'drop outs' will go onto be successful in a career. I know of a few illiterate multi-millionaires.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 4:13 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Aviator
You've researched stats for other countries?

Wonder how many of the 'drop outs' will go onto be successful in a career. I know of a few illiterate multi-millionaires.
this is true..take an old school photo of any class and i guarantee you will find the people who finished top of the class with the most GCSE etc will not end up being the most successful when it comes to work.

Some people are academicaly gifted others are not and their forte lies elsewhere..having lots of qualifications is not a sign of intelligence or a predictor for success in later life....all it does is gives you a head start or a foot in the door..the rest is up to the individual.