Timescales for TWP?

Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Bunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant future
Default Re: Timescales for TWP?

Thanks, but still nothing. Its been nearly 3 weeks since the reply to say our file was with the visa officer. i have e mailed again and stressed the that our children have missed the start of the new term. And yes I'm checking the emails every hour. Tensions are running high now!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:07 am
Just Joined

nihatbhuiyan is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in the same position. Our eldest son has not been able to start school, we lost the flights at the beginning of this month and have had no response from the High Commission despite us stressing that we have work and schools to start, and tension levels are very high!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Bunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant futureBunn family has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nihatbhuiyan
We are in the same position. Our eldest son has not been able to start school, we lost the flights at the beginning of this month and have had no response from the High Commission despite us stressing that we have work and schools to start, and tension levels are very high!
Hi I don't understand why it's taking so long. You cannot call them, only send an e mail via the online type. They normally respond within a couple of days. my medical was received on the 1st of August! and I received an email stating that my file is with the Visa officer but that was 3 weeks ago!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 12:26 am
Just Joined

Hi I have had the same generic response from them twice now, I sent another one last Thursday but have had no response at all. We are now thinking of giving it all up! The waiting is agonizing and our kids keep asking when we are moving to Canada!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 4:27 am
Just Joined

I have another non specific generic response today, Moore than six weeks since the Medical now!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Clearpupil is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Bunn family and Nihatbhuiyan: in the same boat: medical report sent 1st August, reply came 3 weeks ago (on 15th August) that file was with the visa officer and "thank you for keeping your corresponence to a minimum." Now over 6 weeks since medical was sent.

Original application sent February, but medical tests lost by doc so not fault of the HC.

Good luck guys!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Hi we got my work permit letter this morningstar 0500am but it has no mention as to whether my wife and kids can accompany me! They were included on the application and all their documents were sent with mine, is this normal? Can I take them with me?
Old Sep 10th 2012, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nihatbhuiyan
Hi we got my work permit letter this morningstar 0500am but it has no mention as to whether my wife and kids can accompany me! They were included on the application and all their documents were sent with mine, is this normal? Can I take them with me?
Yes you can take them with you provided they meet all entry requirements that is valid passport, visa if required and in good health.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 2:44 am
Just Joined

Clearpupil is an unknown quantity at this point

***Congratulations Nihat mine came through as well!***

That is nearly 7 weeks since the medical was sent.

It was 01:30pm GMT, came via London HC sent by same CW as during the past 7 months.

It was like a huge weight being removed, haven't told the family over there yet.

Need to make closing arrangements and plan to fly in 2 weeks.

Thanks guys it was a relief to find you in those hours of darkness!!!!!!

Good luck Bunn family!

Last edited by Clearpupil; Sep 11th 2012 at 2:47 am.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Clearpupil
***Congratulations Nihat mine came through as well!***

That is nearly 7 weeks since the medical was sent.

It was 01:30pm GMT, came via London HC sent by same CW as during the past 7 months.

It was like a huge weight being removed, haven't told the family over there yet.

Need to make closing arrangements and plan to fly in 2 weeks.

Thanks guys it was a relief to find you in those hours of darkness!!!!!!

Good luck Bunn family!
Hey great news guys. Im still waiting though. I had a response yesterday which said my file was being reviewed today by the Visa officer. Im checking my mail every 10 mins lol. really want to fly out on Friday.
Its worth the wait and you might even get a little bit of the summer out there.