Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Apr 6th 2011, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by J2J
Congrats Caleo We are so VERY happy for you! All the best with your furture plans
Thank you! I see from your timeline that hubby has landed - so all moving forward for you too!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Mdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really nice

Caleo.. Hip Hip... HOORAY! congrats. Finally!!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

stephys is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by caleo
Thank you! I see from your timeline that hubby has landed - so all moving forward for you too!
Caleo - I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! I guess we were right that youwere about a week behind us!!!!!!! I'm so happy and relieved to see that all is well and that the hard part for you is now over!!!!!!! Congrats!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

stephys is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stephys
Caleo - I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! I guess we were right that youwere about a week behind us!!!!!!! I'm so happy and relieved to see that all is well and that the hard part for you is now over!!!!!!! Congrats!
Just to confirm with everyone, did you just receive a letter asking to send in your passport? A friend of mine at work is going through the same process with her husband and said that he received a big envelope with all of these other papers etc and a landing number (starting with a W). We just received a letter and thinking that her husband received something different b/c he applied when he was still in Canada. Just confirming that we all received the same thing which is one letter reeusting passport and thats it.
Thanks
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Paul_BC is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Caleo! Finally!!!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

dtilley592 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess what i have just received???????????

Nice one Caleo... about time!! I would strongly suggest going to London to get your passport, it takes all the uncertainty of waiting for it in the post... I don't know about anyone else but I found that almost as hard as waiting for the PPR!! It's a great news day!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephys
Just to confirm with everyone, did you just receive a letter asking to send in your passport? A friend of mine at work is going through the same process with her husband and said that he received a big envelope with all of these other papers etc and a landing number (starting with a W). We just received a letter and thinking that her husband received something different b/c he applied when he was still in Canada. Just confirming that we all received the same thing which is one letter reeusting passport and thats it.
Thanks
Thanks Stephys

I only received an email with a letter attached to it with all the instructions on it. haven't received anything by post - but all the info I need is on the letter attached to my email, so I am going with that.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

Josephliam is on a distinguished road

Yay for Caleo!

I also got my PPR today, what a strange feeling of relief instantly followed by the lifting of the burden that is waiting for this decision.

So im in Canada right now and my work visa expires on the 4th of May, should i post it and hope it gets back in time or take a trip back home?
Old Apr 6th 2011, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dtilley592
Nice one Caleo... about time!! I would strongly suggest going to London to get your passport, it takes all the uncertainty of waiting for it in the post... I don't know about anyone else but I found that almost as hard as waiting for the PPR!! It's a great news day!!!!
I definitely can't do tomorrow and leaving it another week takes me to the day before the royal wedding - so travel may be a nightmare

I think if I send them special delivery for next day, they will get them on friday - then hopefully will not be held up because of the bank holidays? Can send a special delivery envelope with them, so they will get here the day after they send them back
Old Apr 6th 2011, 2:37 pm
LZA
Forum Regular

LZA is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Caleo – you deserve some good news for your patience. Congrats to all of those who have also received positive news. Just to add, we have also received some positive news in the mail today; my wife has been approved as a sponsor and our application has been forwarded onto London for processing. Must be something in the air today!!!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

VW092906 is on a distinguished road

congrats Caleo!!!!! with so many people sending good vibes it was bound to come through

As for me at this point I would be happy even if they would just change my address on ecas
Old Apr 6th 2011, 3:33 pm
Blonde, but not really.

Joolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the rough

Guess what i have just received???????????

So happy for you Caleo, that's brilliant news!

See what a brand new week and some good vibes will do
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

SOOO pleased for you Caleo. I check in here often and everytime I see you've posted I've been hoping its good news - so great to see you finally get it!!

All the best with your landing - are you still able to sort it out soon as planned?
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mrs-G
SOOO pleased for you Caleo. I check in here often and everytime I see you've posted I've been hoping its good news - so great to see you finally get it!!

All the best with your landing - are you still able to sort it out soon as planned?
thank you everyone for all the congrats - the support on here has been amazing - even though most of you jumped the queue

Great that things are finally moving for most on here - Valentina, don't worry about eCas - mine still hasn't changed, even though they obviously got all my info. I was very sceptical about their receipt system, but it appears it does work - eventually

Not sure about the landing - now in 2 minds about whether to book - or wait for passports to come back.........although now the visas expire later than we expected, we could still go in October - when the school would be open there as well......need to have a think
Old Apr 7th 2011, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

TomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond repute

Yes caleo!

congratulations. Happy for you. get to canada its great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.