Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Wikiposts

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Apr 8th 2011, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

BlackIceBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by VW092906
thanks for that

after reading this I thought I would check ecas, and it has new info!! not sure if its anything to get excited about, but how can you help yourself really?!?!

it now says:

We received xxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on February 1, 2011.

We started processing xxxxxxxx's application on April 5, 2011.

now... Im not sure if this means someone has just started to look at it for the first time, and I should hear something else soon-ish, like a request for more info, or an email requesting passports. Unfortunatly our address still hasnt been changed. so Im going to tell my husband he has to stalk to post-man at our old house just in case

send some good vibes my way people! lol
That sounds good to me!

Have you checked your junk inbox? Maybe the change of address request triggers a letter rather than email? Who knows?!

If we focus on your recent eCAS update - I think you're safe to assume your application was at the very least picked up in near enough the same batch as mine, right?? Yeah!

Sending a whole bunch of bio-digital vibes your way!
Old Apr 8th 2011, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suze_h
Ahhhhh huge congrats to you Caleo!!!! FINALLY!!! You so deserve this after all the stress Really really happy for you. Best of luck for your new life in Canada xx
Thank you

Originally Posted by VW092906
thanks for that

after reading this I thought I would check ecas, and it has new info!! not sure if its anything to get excited about, but how can you help yourself really?!?!

it now says:

We received xxxxxxx's application for permanent residence on February 1, 2011.

We started processing xxxxxxxx's application on April 5, 2011.

now... Im not sure if this means someone has just started to look at it for the first time, and I should hear something else soon-ish, like a request for more info, or an email requesting passports. Unfortunatly our address still hasnt been changed. so Im going to tell my husband he has to stalk to post-man at our old house just in case

send some good vibes my way people! lol
I "think" generally that once they actually start to process it does not take too long. Mine started processing on the 24th feb and they send me a letter for further info on the 22nd Feb (go figure )

When they requested further inof, they sent by mail, but when they sent PPR it was via email. I would imagine if they want further info it will be requested fairly quickly judging by mine.

I hope you hear some good news soon! As for eCas and changing addresses and responding to emails - well, it is just pants and I suppose we have to just accept that they have received the info.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

WooooHooooo!!!!

We're absolutely thrilled to hear your news, Caleo!! Even when you must have been feeling down watching everyone else celebrate, you always came on this thread to wish them well and share in their happiness. You're one class act!

Oggy
Old Apr 10th 2011, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NessieOggy
WooooHooooo!!!! http://www.okanaganforum.com/forum/i...lies/happy.gif
http://www.okanaganforum.com/forum/i...lies/dance.gif

We're absolutely thrilled to hear your news, Caleo!! Even when you must have been feeling down watching everyone else celebrate, you always came on this thread to wish them well and share in their happiness. You're one class act!

http://www.okanaganforum.com/forum/i...nadasmiley.gif

Oggy

Thanks!! It has made things just a bit less stressful with everything else going on here! We were hoping to land next month, but have decided to delay until the autumn now which gives us more time to get things sorted.

Every time I feel fed up about things here, I now have something positive to focus on. can't wait to get our new life on the go!

x
Old Apr 10th 2011, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

CanadianLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Caleo - congrats - that is fantastic news!!! We are landing next month and I might have to return for two/three months max, but the OH will remain in Canada and start looiking for work. It is all so exciting!
Old Apr 10th 2011, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

shahbazkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

hi guys,

i need a lil advice...my wife is expecting end of this month and i wanted to be there in canada...should contact CHC london by email asking whats happnin with my case...

Application sent nov 16
decision made dec 9
received in london dec 22
medicals received 22 jan
In process since 1st march

all i received was an email on 31mar asking me for my complete personal history...3 month gap which i provided

I really wanna be there for my wife but i dont know what to do, dint think this thing would take long...it was a straight forward case....
Old Apr 13th 2011, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Linlaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by caleo

Thanks!! It has made things just a bit less stressful with everything else going on here! We were hoping to land next month, but have decided to delay until the autumn now which gives us more time to get things sorted.

Every time I feel fed up about things here, I now have something positive to focus on. can't wait to get our new life on the go!

x
Caleo, fantastic news, I haven't been online for a bit. But so happy you got the result you deserved. Good luck with the transition and thanks for your uplifting words of advice and support.! We've had the final letter to confirm sponsorship approved and now the meds are in, they are ow processing my PR application, so the next stage now. Thanks again and best of luck!
Old Apr 15th 2011, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Mdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really nice

my passport arrived today - back from its 37 day holiday in London.
Its such a relief and now its full steam ahead to landing in Toronto on 29th April !!
Old Apr 15th 2011, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Linlaz
Caleo, fantastic news, I haven't been online for a bit. But so happy you got the result you deserved. Good luck with the transition and thanks for your uplifting words of advice and support.! We've had the final letter to confirm sponsorship approved and now the meds are in, they are ow processing my PR application, so the next stage now. Thanks again and best of luck!
Thanks. Great news - hope all goes quickly and smoothly for you now!

Originally Posted by Mdunny
my passport arrived today - back from its 37 day holiday in London.
Its such a relief and now its full steam ahead to landing in Toronto on 29th April !!
Phew!!!! Hope your landing goes okay!
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:08 am
Just Joined

florrie2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick question - re spousal sponsor??

We sent off our application 12.03.11 from UK to Mississauga. We haven't heard anything at all yet.

From reading everyone's comments I am getting worried as we haven't received a letter to say they have received it or anything at all in fact.

Is this the norm?

Is the first correspondance usually by post to say sponsor approved?

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:13 am
Just Joined

You should have got a reply by now...

but there might be a delay...

they will write to you by post saying they received your application and sponsor approval....
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:19 am
Just Joined

I am now worried as hurriedly posted it off without a return address on it anywhere - think I will try and email them (where to begin!!) to confirm they have received appication.
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:25 am
Just Joined

Was is a recorded delivery? if so check that when was it delivered...

If delivered then wait for some more time....

if not delivered contact mail services...
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:40 am
Just Joined

No it was regular post! Don't know what I was thinking! I am now ill thinking of all the papers in that envelope and it may have gone missing. I will fax them next week to confirm.

I did however pay full amount so I can use the receipt number for info I suppose - arghh
Old Apr 16th 2011, 4:47 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by florrie2011
Quick question - re spousal sponsor??

We sent off our application 12.03.11 from UK to Mississauga. We haven't heard anything at all yet.

From reading everyone's comments I am getting worried as we haven't received a letter to say they have received it or anything at all in fact.

Is this the norm?

Is the first correspondance usually by post to say sponsor approved?

Thanks in advance

Too early to get your knickers in a knot. Mississauga is presently working on sponsorships received on March 7th (As of 06/04/11) and the processing time is 38 days. So depending on when your application was received, if should be getting near the top of the pile. Then there is the mailing time for approval/refusal letter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.