Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jul 14th 2011, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by leggy969
Yay.....finally got the long awaited email this morning requesting my passport!
It's such a relief and I can't stop smiling.

Now I just hope all you other May 12ths here something very soon too and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

And finally, many many thanks again to all who helped me with this process, too many of you to name but I'm sure you know who you are.

Right.....now off to fedex!!
Congrats!!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

jaskp1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BrennaBoo
We did our medicals at the end of February - and i checked with the DMP to ensure they were sent...and they were...just a little freaked out about it.
If they said it was sent, then it should be fine, may just be CHC London being their lazy usual self... It should be fine
Old Jul 14th 2011, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

BrennaBoo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jaskp1
If they said it was sent, then it should be fine, may just be CHC London being their lazy usual self... It should be fine
haha, you know, just nerves...been not sleeping these past couple weeks, we've been through alot and this just tops the bucket!

Thanks Jaskp!!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

haha, you know, just nerves...been not sleeping these past couple weeks, we've been through alot and this just tops the bucket!

Thanks Jaskp!!
Mine appeared and disappeared, and then they sent me a form to have them done again - but when I sent them all the proof that they had already had them (the DMP used a courier) they suddenly found them and all was well. I am sure they have them, just the updating seems to be random.

I think with all the people posting on this thread, not one medical has gone missing.........

you hear soon!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by caleo
Mine appeared and disappeared, and then they sent me a form to have them done again - but when I sent them all the proof that they had already had them (the DMP used a courier) they suddenly found them and all was well. I am sure they have them, just the updating seems to be random.

I think with all the people posting on this thread, not one medical has gone missing.........

you hear soon!
Thanks Caleo! I called the dMP yesterday and they gave me the tracking number, and said it wasnt returned...so it probably did get there, but i could not get the tracking number to work, so, hopefully i am freaking out for no reason!!! my hub can call and confirm apparently with this phone number the DMP gave us and they can check to make sure it got there...seemed a bit funny though.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

jaskp1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Caleo! I called the dMP yesterday and they gave me the tracking number, and said it wasnt returned...so it probably did get there, but i could not get the tracking number to work, so, hopefully i am freaking out for no reason!!! my hub can call and confirm apparently with this phone number the DMP gave us and they can check to make sure it got there...seemed a bit funny though.
coool... now hang onto that tracking number just in case Thanks Caleo, reminded me to trace that email out, the one with that tracking number. Going to memorise it now... Hehe!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

sanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sanjuk
Dont forget there was a postal strike a week or two ago. At least yours got approved though, they received my application from my spouse on the 1st of june and neither of us have heard anything which cant be a good thing
And its going back to my spouse..

We started processing your application on July 8, 2011.

We returned your application with a letter on July 8, 2011. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sanjuk
And its going back to my spouse..

We started processing your application on July 8, 2011.

We returned your application with a letter on July 8, 2011. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
OH NO! I'm so sorry Sanjuk
!

did you just recieve this email?
Old Jul 14th 2011, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

sanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of lightsanjuk is a glorious beacon of light

OH NO! I'm so sorry Sanjuk
!

did you just recieve this email?
Nope just checked it online.
Old Jul 15th 2011, 12:19 am
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

Thats SOOOOOOOOOO Great Leggy!!! Congratulations, we've been so close on our timelnes so I know how excited you must be!!! All the best and good luck with your passport!

Quick question - did your ECAS ever show medicals recieved??

Thanks BrennaBoo, I can't tell you what a huge relief it was to finally get that email......I reckon you'll probably get the good news any time now too.

Anyway, regarding eCAS and medicals, no, mine never showed up as being recieved so I guess the whole ECAS thing really is a bit hit and miss.

Well, my passport is now in the mail and winging it's way back to the UK so all I can do now is wish you, and everyone else who is still waiting for news the best of luck and hope you hear something soon. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

Old Jul 15th 2011, 12:20 am
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by caleo
Congrats!!
Thanks Caleo
Old Jul 15th 2011, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

rodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Caleo
Hey guys, I'm just filling in the apps with my gf, she's the sponsor! just a quick question, on the application to sponsor and undertaking form, question 4 says to write details of non accompanying family members, does this mean she has to write all the details of my family members here? Same on my application for permanent residence sheet, the second page is all about filling in family members details and even needing a passport photo! Do we need all this? seems a little excessive!

Thanks
Old Jul 15th 2011, 2:32 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by rodderzzz
Hey guys, I'm just filling in the apps with my gf, she's the sponsor! just a quick question, on the application to sponsor and undertaking form, question 4 says to write details of non accompanying family members, does this mean she has to write all the details of my family members here? Same on my application for permanent residence sheet, the second page is all about filling in family members details and even needing a passport photo! Do we need all this? seems a little excessive!

Thanks
You should read the instructions regarding family members in the instructions. The only family members that are included, are the applicant and any dependent children. The sponsor doesn't complete the application, you as the applicant do. The IMM 5406 is where you list your parents and siblings. No photos are required except for the applicant and dependent children.
Old Jul 15th 2011, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

rodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the roughrodderzzz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

You should read the instructions regarding family members in the instructions. The only family members that are included, are the applicant and any dependent children. The sponsor doesn't complete the application, you as the applicant do. The IMM 5406 is where you list your parents and siblings. No photos are required except for the applicant and dependent children.

Ok thanks, that's what I thought but I've read so many instructions in their daft lingo I couldn't make sense of it anymore!

Thanks
Old Jul 15th 2011, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

richard37 is on a distinguished road

Yay.....finally got the long awaited email this morning requesting my passport!
It's such a relief and I can't stop smiling.

Now I just hope all you other May 12ths here something very soon too and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

And finally, many many thanks again to all who helped me with this process, too many of you to name but I'm sure you know who you are.

Right.....now off to fedex!!
Oooh. Missed this earlier. Grats Leggy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.