Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jan 15th 2012, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

yzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really nice
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

We just got our Notification email that the application is with CIC with our file number so fingers crossed we should get sponsor approval within the next week.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

123me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yzf.shaun
We just got our Notification email that the application is with CIC with our file number so fingers crossed we should get sponsor approval within the next week.
Congrats, welcome to the world of checking that number now.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

lozzyblue is an unknown quantity at this point

When did you send your application?
Old Jan 15th 2012, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

carrin is an unknown quantity at this point

Still waiting...

We sent our PR app Oct 29, it was received Nov 2. We got our file number Dec 29th... and hoping to have heard it's going to London last week sometime.

Hoping for this week now.

And yes, 123me, I do check my email at least 4-10 times a day! LOL
Old Jan 16th 2012, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janham
Thanks for the reassurance and confirmation that this is correct Victorfoxtrot; still waiting to for your post to say you have the PR, then hopefully mine's not far behind
Nothing yet Janham, but a good number of people around me on Pinkladys spreadsheet (are you on this too?) have been getting updates on ecas in the last few days to say their decisions have been made, so I am really hoping that this week is a positive one for me!
Old Jan 16th 2012, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Stevo78x is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all - Im still waiting for any communication and mine was received on 21st October! Am I the only one?
Old Jan 16th 2012, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

yzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really nice

Well that's some good news back today.

The wife had the email confirming she has been approved to sponsor me and that the application is now being passed to London.

App was submited on the 08th Nov

Old Jan 16th 2012, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by victorfoxtrot
Nothing yet Janham, but a good number of people around me on Pinkladys spreadsheet (are you on this too?) have been getting updates on ecas in the last few days to say their decisions have been made, so I am really hoping that this week is a positive one for me!
Right, lots of approvals lately, let's hope it continues.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

janham is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by victorfoxtrot
Yes we are a few below you on there, so I watch that too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, tomorrow could be the day
Old Jan 16th 2012, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lozzyblue
When did you send your application?
Ours was received by cic on the 08th November. We got the initial email confirmation with the file number on Friday evening.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

janham is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours was received by cic on the 08th November. We got the initial email confirmation with the file number on Friday evening.
Congratulations, that's a lot quicker than we got stage 1, we are hoping the stage 2 has quickened up and some people ie victorfoxtrot will hopefully hear something tomorrow, see my timeline below my signature.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

shudda is an unknown quantity at this point

We got the email saying they'd received the application on Tuesday last week and still haven't heard anything...really hoping we do soon before I go crazy!!!
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shudda
We got the email saying they'd received the application on Tuesday last week and still haven't heard anything...really hoping we do soon before I go crazy!!!
It took 10 days for us to hear anything. It will be any day now.....
Old Jan 16th 2012, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Aperture is on a distinguished road

WE GOT COPR!!!!!!! It arrived in the post today (we live in Canada, but did an outland application).

This is very, very strange as we never got a PPR. Our application arrived at CPC-M on 25 July 2011. We got stage one/sponsor approval on 30 September 2011 (found out via e-mail). The London VO started processing our application on 4 January 2011 (found out via eCAS). And then we got the COPR today (in the mail).

Strange, but wonderful! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Old Jan 16th 2012, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Aperture
WE GOT COPR!!!!!!! It arrived in the post today (we live in Canada, but did an outland application).

This is very, very strange as we never got a PPR. Our application arrived at CPC-M on 25 July 2011. We got stage one/sponsor approval on 30 September 2011 (found out via e-mail). The London VO started processing our application on 4 January 2011 (found out via eCAS). And then we got the COPR today (in the mail).

Strange, but wonderful! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I am thrilled for you, but I am confused as well. Since we are not at this stage yet, I am learning as I am going. Is COPR, copy of your permanent residency? What did you not get?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.