Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Oct 12th 2009, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by Gaz67
Just wandering where abouts everyone is moving to in Canada , for ourselves its gonna be Kamloops
We're heading for Lethbridge AB, hopefully, all depends on CIC now, still waiting to be processed!!
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:09 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Medical requests have arrived dated the 6th October, also asking for RPRF fee, and proof of sufficient settlement funds which has me a little stumped, I thought AEO and currently working in Canada negated this?

Thoughts?

Charlie
Old Oct 15th 2009, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

EVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant futureEVA3695 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by purple80
Hi all,
Medical requests have arrived dated the 6th October, also asking for RPRF fee, and proof of sufficient settlement funds which has me a little stumped, I thought AEO and currently working in Canada negated this?

Thoughts?

Charlie
Just seen your status on FB.....
We were asked for RPRF with the med requests but not proof of funds?!
Not sure why that has been asked for. I agree with your thoughts on being here already and already working in Canada..who knows what goes through the minds of Immigration.! Get those meds booked. We are booked in for next Monday...could have been sooner but these bloody after school activities got in the way!
Old Oct 15th 2009, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Hi all,

Thoughts?

Charlie
That was quick. Congratulations!

Still waiting for my file to begin processing. Looks like they are making rapid progress now the holidays are over.

Cheers

Martin
Old Oct 15th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute

i'm still waiting for my AOR.

ECAS still says sydney eligibility review complete.

I hand delivered my documents to london on September 1st.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chanceUK
i'm still waiting for my AOR.

ECAS still says sydney eligibility review complete.

I hand delivered my documents to london on September 1st.
My guess is that you will receive your AOR email next week.

Cheers

Martin
Old Oct 15th 2009, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by EVA3695
Just seen your status on FB.....
We were asked for RPRF with the med requests but not proof of funds?!
Not sure why that has been asked for. I agree with your thoughts on being here already and already working in Canada..who knows what goes through the minds of Immigration.! Get those meds booked. We are booked in for next Monday...could have been sooner but these bloody after school activities got in the way!
We're booked in for the day after you....20th October!

Originally Posted by Martin99
That was quick. Congratulations!

Still waiting for my file to begin processing. Looks like they are making rapid progress now the holidays are over.

Cheers

Martin
Thanks Martin
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:44 am
Just Joined

ndpadin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!!

I'm newbie here.I have sent our FSW application to Sydney yesterday 16/10/09.

Any help where I could get the list of Requirements when it's about time for me to submit the full application. Any idea please...so that I can prepare in advance the required documents while waiting for the 120 day letter.

Appreciate any reply.

All the best for us.

Gem
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ndpadin
Hi!!

I'm newbie here.I have sent our FSW application to Sydney yesterday 16/10/09.

Any help where I could get the list of Requirements when it's about time for me to submit the full application. Any idea please...so that I can prepare in advance the required documents while waiting for the 120 day letter.

Appreciate any reply.

All the best for us.

Gem
You need to check the list of requirements of the local visa office, to which you will submit your file (usually London for users on this forum). These can be found on the CIC website.

Cheers

Martin
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Many thanks for your prompt reply..

All the best,
Gem
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ndpadin
Many thanks for your prompt reply..

All the best,
Gem
No problem. Here is a link to the London Visa Office forms requirement:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

Cheers

Martin
Old Oct 16th 2009, 9:46 am
Just Joined

Appreciated very much, though I'm from Manila Philippines working here in Vietnam.

I have already checked the Visa office in Manila and found the information I will be needing.

Many thanks again for your support. Without this thread I don't know where to ask my query and further clarification.

Cheers,
Gem
Old Oct 16th 2009, 2:51 pm
lpn
Just Joined

lpn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Thoughts?

Charlie
did they gave a deadline for the proof of sufficient settlement funds? when will the visa office need it? good luck
Old Oct 16th 2009, 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by lpn
did they gave a deadline for the proof of sufficient settlement funds? when will the visa office need it? good luck
Why? Have already checked into it and we do not need to do this as we are employed in Canada.... Will send letter explaining this. Letter states 90 days. 60 days to have the medicals done.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Eager2bBC has a brilliant futureEager2bBC has a brilliant futureEager2bBC has a brilliant futureEager2bBC has a brilliant futureEager2bBC has a brilliant futureEager2bBC has a brilliant future

Just a quick question - is there a reason everyone seems to hand deliver their forms to CIC in London? Is post that unreliable or is it more of a 2 birds with one stone thing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.